Say goodbye to T. Lawrence

Bronx

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

God damn you, Matt Ryan you mush, and you're entire, cowardly, heartless team! You SUCK!!

I need MY heartless, garbage fueled team to be the undisputed worst!!

What is wrong with you people!

The ATL coach. Jesus Christ. Up 2, one minute to go, DET has no timeouts left. How about kneel a couple of times and kick a 25 yard FG at the buzzer to win?

• Upvote 1

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

I say high, you say low
You say why and I say I don't know, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
(Hello goodbye hello goodbye) Hello hello
(Hello goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello goodbye hello goodbye) Hello hello
(Hello goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye
(Hello goodbye) I say hello/goodbye

Why why why why why why do you say goodbye goodbye, oh no?

• WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

* The biggest problem

Even with Minshew playing OK and James Robinson becoming a star, they're laughably bad.  Not as bad as us, but they're still the top threat to picking # 1.

I still think it's the Falcons. It takes a special kind of team to lose like they did Sunday. Couple that with Arthur Blank being totally noncommittal last week on Matt Ryan's future with the team, and it's not hard to see them doing everything in their power to bring Trevor back home.

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

I still think it's the Falcons. It takes a special kind of team to lose like they did Sunday. Couple that with Arthur Blank being totally noncommittal last week on Matt Ryan's future with the team, and it's not hard to see them doing everything in their power to bring Trevor back home.

True, but a team that has been getting a bunch of big leads is bound to keep them from time to time.  They're too talented not to.  When it comes to projecting out future wins, I'll take the team capable of putting up points and getting leads, then blowing them, to an incompetent team like us that almost never has a lead in the first place. 

We've only led twice this season:  This past Sunday and briefly in the Denver game.  Atlanta has held a lead in just about every game this season, sometimes by double digits.  Something will have to give for them eventually, leading to wins.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

True, but a team that has been getting a bunch of big leads is bound to keep them from time to time.  They're too talented not to.  When it comes to projecting out future wins, I'll take the team capable of putting up points and getting leads, then blowing them, to an incompetent team like us that almost never has a lead in the first place. 

We've only led twice this season:  This past Sunday and briefly in the Denver game.  Atlanta has held a lead in just about every game this season, sometimes by double digits.  Something will have to give for them eventually, leading to wins.  

All very good points. My gut just makes me think Falcons , but you lay out a very good case why it won't be.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Agreed. 

I don't see the Falcons only finishing with one win. Wouldn't be surprised if they beat either the Panthers or Saints at home. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We will see soon enough. Is your homework done and have you found the root of that nasty smell in your room yet. 

We are the Jets, do you expect this hyped up QB wanting to come to us with the cluster @uck?

By the way, why you keep following me around dudette? I need to block my IP.