3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You have 9 posts (by far the most) in a thread where you only came to say it shouldn’t be a thread, because for some reason you’re the authority on how and when others should talk.

Take a breath, and maybe reflect on why you are like this...

1-2-3 

It Just makes zero sense to start a thread about something already being discussed in the game thread in my opinion. 

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

1-2-3 

It Just makes zero sense to start a thread about something already being discussed in the game thread in my opinion. 

Thats the problem, you mo mo. 

• Haha 2

Joe Douglas is a f*cking disgrace. How anyone can watch Fant and McGovern out there and defend this piece of sh*t is beyond me.

He absolutely had to go. He's as much a part of this debacle as anyone. F*ck those defending him too. Awful.

• Thumb Down 6
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

1-2-3 

I'm sad that your ADD went untreated as a youth. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Joe Douglas is a f*cking disgrace. How anyone can watch Fant and McGovern out there and defend this piece of sh*t is beyond me.

He absolutely had to go. He's as much a part of this debacle as anyone. F*ck those defending him too. Awful.

I'm not at this point with him yet because I think a GM should get a few years to work with, but his early returns are downright bad so far and I have no idea why he has a defense force. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm sad that your ADD went untreated as a youth. 

What's your excuse. 

head_up_ass1.jpg?w=350&h=394Head Up AssDisorder

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Marvelous Mad Madame Mims...

Glad he looks good in first action.  I was quite skeptical of him.

"Did I say no Green Dragons?? Did I!"

• Thumb Down 1

How anyone could watch Mims, Perine, Perriman and Becton make plays all day and think this way is simply bizarre.

He’s going nowhere. Your tears are delicious.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What's your excuse. 

head_up_ass1.jpg?w=350&h=394Head Up AssDisorder

Bro, lol. 

There's already a thread for that. What are you thinking? Take that elsewhere. 

Whats wrong with you?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Ownership and coaches are horrible. Not the roster and hardly the GM. The GM is the only thing going right for the Jets. You don't hire the worst coach in the history of the NFL and expect to improve at any facet of the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JetFreak89 said:

Becton, Perine and Mims having good games so far. So much for the JD hasn’t done anything crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 down, 49 players and a few Ws to go.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

The only thing I’m judging JD on is his draft picks who look good so far. Not WastefulLy and/or over spending in a rebuild year also gets a thumbs up from me. Almost genius level if he gets Lawrence and puts another good draft together 

• Upvote 4

Mims and Perine being productive was the highlight of the first half. That came to an end when the Bills starting being aggressive on D and Darnold went into a shell (and we made no adjustments) but both guys looked very solid.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Bro, lol. 

There's already a thread for that. What are you thinking? Take that elsewhere. 

Whats wrong with you?

Put him on ignore - he/she is not worth the effort

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

1-2-3 

One option would be to keep those opinions to yourself and let people do their thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How anyone could watch Mims, Perine, Perriman and Becton make plays all day and think this way is simply bizarre.

He’s going nowhere. Your tears are delicious.

Perrine had 3.5 yards a carry and got outplayed by gore. You could get  3.5 off any RB off the scrap heap. So far he looks like a total whiff of a pick.

Perriman and mims combined had less yards than robbie Anderson today. 

Bechton continues to look good.

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

One option would be to keep those opinions to yourself and let people do their thing.

Exactly look at the sh*t storm that started over it. 

• Haha 1

It’s good start. Mims played well. I’m optimistic we can view him as WR #3 to start next year. With Crowder at WR # 2, all we are missing is that go to go guy. The rest of the guys we have are ok backups. 

It’s good start. Mims played well. I’m optimistic we can view him as WR #3 to start next year. With Crowder at WR # 2, all we are missing is that go to go guy. The rest of the guys we have are ok backups. 

Mims could develop into that with an offseason in an NFL weight room.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

At some point in his career Denzel Mims will be considered one of the 15 best receivers in football. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

At some point in his career Denzel Mims will be considered one of the 15 best receivers in football. 

Trevor Lawrence will make that a good bet. 

• Upvote 1

Once we get a HC that can scheme WRs open I can see Mims flourishing here. Great blocking too, he plays aggressive. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

We’re taking sides on Douglas now?

cool

which side has better cookies?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I hope so. But I think we shouldn’t rely on him to be the guy until a couple of years. Adding a #1 guy now will allow Mims to develop going against the opposing teams second best outside corner. Plus most teams need 3 solid WRs nowadays.

Im not knocking him. I would just rather have a trio like Dallas to help our young QB.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

With an 0-7 start while maintaining disgraceful POS Gase on board.  Little tiny balls, Mr. Glass Joe. 

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I hope so. But I think we shouldn’t rely on him to be the guy until a couple of years. Adding a #1 guy now will allow Mims to develop going against the opposing teams second best outside corner. Plus most teams need 3 solid WRs nowadays.

Im not knocking him. I would just rather have a trio like Dallas to help our young QB.

You mean the 2-5 Cowboys?

50 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

1-2-3 

Nobody cares about your opinion.

Give it a rest  Karen.

1 minute ago, 82nd Airborne said:

With an 0-7 start while maintaining disgraceful POS Gase on board.  Little tiny balls, Mr. Glass Joe. 

Hooah, Airborne 

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Nobody cares about your opinion.

Give it a rest  Karen.

Get a life Terry.