Darnold sucked today but....

Totally agree. After picking Lawrence #1, the next pick should be best OL on the board (preferably a C or RT), unless there's great value in a WR. Then a WR or another OL. Defense will just have to wait.

The MUST stop trying to build a quality OL with crappy vet castoffs (both Macc and JD have seen this fail repeatedly).

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Totally agree. After picking Lawrence #1, the next pick should be best OL on the board (preferably a C or RT), unless there's great value in a WR. Then a WR or another OL. Defense will just have to wait.

The MUST stop trying to build a quality OL with crappy vet castoffs (both Macc and JD have seen this fail repeatedly).

Mims has given me hope today we might have a future #1

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

They aren't great I agree but my theory is Pollack is a horrible coach too. 

• Upvote 2

You know what play made me go “Nice” today.

Darnold dropped back moved in the pocket a bit and quickly dumped it down to Perine for 6 yards. It was simple but it’s the kinda thing that shows a QB can process the field. 

Darnold only did it once because he sucks.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets look like they can win a game or two this year. Will need Giants, Falcons and Jax to find some wins. 

Still in great shape to get the top pick. 

Still winless and extremely likely to be 0-9 at the bye. Washington won. Sucks that the Falcons blew it but they have a lot more talent than us. Not worried about them.

The only two teams I still worry about are NYG and the Jags, but the Giants will probably win at least another game in that division. 

We are in great shape for the top pick, IMO

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You can't expect any kind of good play from a QB when as soon as he finishes his drop, the pocket has already collapsed on him. You need a guy like Dan Fouts back there to succeed.

Obviously you were seeing the same things I was today. Looked like the Bills were playing with 12-13 people on D. 

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

“But” is the most common word used when describing Darnold.

Always a but. Always. He’s a loser and a wuss, and needs to go.

Trade him to Dallas for a bucket of balls.

Darnold looks okay if everything is perfect.  Any form of pressure and he's toast.  Teams know this and he's unable to adapt.  MOVE THE FUK ON from this guy already.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1