0-8 never felt so good

40 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

How on earth did Jacksonville beat the Colts? The same Colts that throttled us, what, 36-7?

Jax just blocked a punt and took it to the House! Lotta time left but would LOVE a Jax win here. Their schedule gets tough real soon and they are awful. If they can get to two wins today - it would allow us to win 1 game and still secure Trevor 

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

There is almost no chance that there be be five 1-15 teams. That is extremely unlikely. 

The Falcons and Vikings probably each have too much talent to go 1-15, IMO

The Falcons will be in salary cap hell next year and will be looking to dump Matt Ryan very soon and the Texans don't have any draft picks so there is motivation for both of these teams to tank for the top tip. If the Falcons get it, they can draft Trevor and get rid of Matt. If the Texans get it they can trade the pick and restock on all the picks they traded away. I don't care about the Vikings because Mike Zimmer doesn't want to lose his job so they're playing to win. Really don't need 5 teams at 1-15, just one other team besides the Jets is too many.

1 minute ago, KINGDIRK said:

Jax just blocked a punt and took it to the House! Lotta time left but would LOVE a Jax win here. Their schedule gets tough real soon and they are awful. If they can get to two wins today - it would allow us to win 1 game and still secure Trevor 

Jax was dumb to light a fire under the team by leaking today that Minshew is facing a benching. He ain't the problem with that team. Or probably Marrone actually wants to win and thus... Genius!

CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD INT LNG RTG
162 240 67.5 1,682 7.0 11 5 51 94.1

2 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

The Falcons will be in salary cap hell next year and will be looking to dump Matt Ryan very soon and the Texans don't have any draft picks so there is motivation for both of these teams to tank for the top tip. If the Falcons get it, they can draft Trevor and get rid of Matt. If the Texans get it they can trade the pick and restock on all the picks they traded away. I don't care about the Vikings because Mike Zimmer doesn't want to lose his job so they're playing to win. Really don't need 5 teams at 1-15, just one other team besides the Jets is too many.

This is true, but it won’t be Atlanta, IMO 

edit - also the dolphins have Houston’s pick 

Just now, RJIII said:

Jets have nothing to worry about with regard to the Super Bowl until Mahomes decides to retire (Just like I said prior to the 2017 draft). Work on getting Johnson to sell, start building from this inside out. 

So the Chiefs are just going to win like 10 straight Super Bowls?

What are you saying here?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The jets are going to win a game or two late to totally screw themselves. book it

I think the 1 win teams will win some as well. 1 and 15 will lock up the 1st pick. 2 and 14 might get it done but it will be close.

51 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I'm an old, jaded SOJF.  Have been for a very long time.  But now my son, who is in his 20s, is becoming one, too.  We laugh off most of the ineptitude.  But lately it's become painfully bad.

Help is on the way.

Lawrence beat 3 ranked teams in the playoffs and lost to 1 ranked team.  https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/trevor-lawrence-1/gamelog/

W vs # 5 Norte Dame

W vs # 2 Alabama

W vs # 3 Ohio State

L vs # 1 LSU

• Sympathy 1