Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
freestater

0-8 never felt so good

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Somehow I'll have myself convinced by kickoff next week that we can beat the Chiefs. 

Jets would lose with Chad Henne starting. By three TDs.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, munchmemory said:

How a ton of us have not jumped off the Tappan Zee because of this team over the decades is an absolute miracle.

Mario Cuomo bridge 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, munchmemory said:

How a ton of us have not jumped off the Tappan Zee because of this team over the decades is an absolute miracle.

Are you planning a mob bridge jump in the near future. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The jets are going to win a game or two late to totally screw themselves. book it

 

16 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Who we gonna beat?????   App State on our schedule? 

They could beat the Pats twice. It’s something we should be concerned about. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The Jaguars are the team to worry about. 

They are also, really, really bad. 

Jags are an NFL team. Jets aren’t. What you talking about? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

If that was the point spread I’d still put my 401(k) on the Chiefs.

O/U on when Mahomes is pulled. He might not play in second half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jgb said:

O/U on when Mahomes is pulled. He might not play in second half.

I'd go with 4th Quarter.  Just spitballing but how about 33-7 Chiefs at the end of the 3rd and we don't see Mahomes again....much to the chagrin of many fantasy football managers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet2020 said:

Jags are an NFL team. Jets aren’t. What you talking about? 

It’s wasn’t a particularly difficult point to grasp - You don’t understand?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine that the Bills did not punt ONCE yesterday. Now imagine the KC offense vs our 10 yard cushion defense. Talk about pitch & catch. I have Hill & CEH on my fantasy team, I'm hoping they don't sit Mahomes & I don't think they will, he'll hand off for 7 yards a clip in the 2nd half. Jets have zero pass rush, Mahomes could eat a Muffaletta sandwich back there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Imagine that the Bills did not punt ONCE yesterday. Now imagine the KC offense vs our 10 yard cushion defense. Talk about pitch & catch. I have Hill & CEH on my fantasy team, I'm hoping they don't sit Mahomes & I don't think they will, he'll hand off for 7 yards a clip in the 2nd half. Jets have zero pass rush, Mahomes could eat a Muffaletta sandwich back there.

What else didn't they do? Get in the end zone. No reason to tool on the defense this week when they gave up the fewest points to the winning team this week.

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

What else didn't they do? Get in the end zone. No reason to tool on the defense this week when they gave up the fewest points to the winning team this week.

Oh stop. The Bills went through them like butter & hurt themselves with penalties. They had a TD throw brought back. They crossed midfield on every possession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I'd go with 4th Quarter.  Just spitballing but how about 33-7 Chiefs at the end of the 3rd and we don't see Mahomes again....much to the chagrin of many fantasy football managers.

Bell as wildcat qb the entire 4th quarter

E60807EE-7EF2-41C0-8373-25A230786AD8.jpeg.1678b6765411fd38a42631df22645134.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...