New England Patriots

Rhg1084

On 10/25/2020 at 5:50 PM, Rhg1084 said:

They already have 2 wins at least and should beat the Jets twice also

yeah, should.  lol  

It's just scary. They would happily lose to us if it flipped the draft position. And the Jets would be all psyched that they beat the pats for once.  All the while Bill is sitting back laughing at our idiocy.  You just watch. 

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

yeah, should.  lol  

It's just scary. They would happily lose to us if it flipped the draft position. And the Jets would be all psyched that they beat the pats for once.  All the while Bill is sitting back laughing at our idiocy.  You just watch. 

Belichick is too old to be tanking away a season and developing a young QB, and he doesn't want Brady to prove that he, not Belichick, was the true key to that team's success.

I don't buy it.  

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Belichick is too old to be tanking away a season and developing a young QB, and he doesn't want Brady to prove that he, not Belichick, was the true key to that team's success.

I don't buy it.  

I hear ya.

This season is almost away from him. He's got Stidham starting.

He's too smart to waste a bad season.  Let's watch and see how it plays out. It's interesting either way, 

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

I hear ya.

This season is almost away from him. He's got Stidham starting.

He's too smart to waste a bad season.  Let's watch and see how it plays out. It's interesting either way, 

The big problem he has is that he already had two wins and I'm not sure the Jets are good enough to sweep anybody. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't buy it.  

It's already been proven that Brady was the key to the dynasty.  All we have to do is look at Belichick's record without Brady as his starter.

With that said that's absolutely no way Belichick would ever tank.  He's going all out, the problem is this is what he looks like without the greatest QB of all time under C for him.

I 100% understood NE picking up Newton. They had a team built to operate around a franchise QB. They lost the one they had and picked up the one they could. It isn't working because Newton isn't the same player he was a few years ago. This is not a tank. NE was scrambling to insert a QB into their system. 

It will be interesting to see what NE does to rebuild. They don't have another franchise QB in line and unless they strike gold in the draft with a QB who can start on day 1 they are going to have to rebuild as a team that needs to support a QB instead of the other way around. Does the commander in cheat stick around for a rebuild at his age? Maybe not. I could see him splitting after this year so he can preserve his legacy and blame his last bad year on a crappy QB bootstrapped to the team at the last minute. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The big problem he has is that he already had two wins and I'm not sure the Jets are good enough to sweep anybody. 

Unless its being given to us. It's possible. I could see Bill playing games with this stuff. He's the biggest POS in the league. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/25/2020 at 6:33 PM, southparkcpa said:

Panthers cutting Newton starting to look pretty astute.

What happened to all those experts on TV lauding the Pats for signing Cam and talking about how great a job McDaniels is doing with him and how he looks like MVP Cam?  

• Haha 2

On 10/25/2020 at 6:02 PM, Creepy Lurker said:

Idk. His inability to perform his job well. His immaturity, defensiveness, bad attitude. Maybe moron wasn’t the correct word. Piece of trash sh*tty QB may be a more accurate description of that pouting idiot with horrible hair. 

Moron was apropos.

FE4AECF8-565B-4B2A-8B9A-5B2AC86FA562.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What happened to all those experts on TV lauding the Pats for signing Cam and talking about how great a job McDaniels is doing with him and how he looks like MVP Cam?  

He was doing well before he got COVID. Definitely has had an effect on him. Hopefully he recovers fully when he plays us and returns to form. ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Belichick was going to prove all of us little people wrong and go to the super bowl without Tom Brady, remember?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

If I said what was on my mind...  I could get banned BUT I believe it was partially political.

Cam aint long for this league. I can tell you he wore out his welcome here in Charlotte.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

If I said what was on my mind...  I could get banned BUT I believe it was partially political.

Cam aint long for this league. I can tell you he wore out his welcome here in Charlotte.

I believe you, they were awfully quick to rid themselves of a former league MVP who took them to a SB.  

I always root for the players. Happy Brady is proving that HE carried that team NOT Bellichick.

Hoping Tampa wins it all and NE misses playoffs and we can stop saying BB was the greatest coach ever. Also Pats fans go back into hiding like the first 40 years of that awful franchise.

• Upvote 1