Jump to content
Gen X Jet

Le'Veon Bell Today

Recommended Posts

Ya know maybe give him more than a week of practice. Just wait until he plays us. 7/60 rushing, 8/125 receiving.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He had that nice first run but he still looks like he's in slow motion out there. 

His speed has been gone for over 3 years

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

Sill looks like Cedric Houston.  Yikes

Well done with the Houston comp but I don't think many will get it.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Chiefs soon to be 6-1 

NY Jets 0-7 

Not because of Bell.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Icer said:

He had that nice first run but he still looks like he's in slow motion out there. 

His speed has been gone for over 3 years

Becton could drop a faster 40 and he's 150lbs. heavier.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Not because of Bell.

Never implied that at all. 

He goes from last to first. 

I think he got the better end of the deal. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Never implied that at all. 

He goes from last to first. 

I think he got the better end of the deal. 

 Can’t argue that. Lol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think I can beat that dude in a foot race. Loser gets JetNation tattoo'ed on their face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Kevin Barlow

The most memorable part of the Kevin Barlow saga was how sure Ray Ray on old JI, was that this guy was going to be fantastic as a jet. 🤣

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That pick alone makes Joe Douglas best GM we had in a decade. 

He might be the best LT in the league already and he's only 21 years old.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RobR said:

He might be the best LT in the league already and he's only 21 years old.

Yeah and I hated the pick! Just call me Crushzick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah and I hated the pick! Just call me Crushzick. 

I loved the pick and have been quite vocal about it, especially if you read the draft forum.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Le'veon Bell 6 carries 39 yards. more yards than the NY Jets had in total offense in the second half of the football game today. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Le'veon Bell 6 carries 39 yards. more yards than the NY Jets had in total offense in the second half of the football game today. 

He sucks, that's why Macc signed him, further setting the franchise back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobR said:

He might be the best LT in the league already and he's only 21 years old.

Yep

I know you loved him from the start and I was much more skeptical, but the kid looks like a damn phenom already.

Can’t wait to see what he looks like next year with a full offseason in an NFL training program.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moral of the story...If the Steelers don't want them then that means they can't play or they have attitude issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6.5 yards a carry for the chiefs today.

 

Meanwhile jets fans are celebrating perrine as a great pick for Douglas because he got 3.5 yards a carry today. 

 

You cant make this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

6.5 yards a carry for the chiefs today.

 

Meanwhile jets fans are celebrating perrine as great pick for Douglas because he got 3.5 yards a carry today. 

 

You cant make this up.

And does Perine really pronounce it like they said on TV:  Pee-rine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6.5 ypc 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hesitation worked in Pittsburgh because that's just the way that system and o-line were but he's gonna need to be a little more north-south with other units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're better off giving our carries too a younger back who's going to be with us into the next QBs career. Not some guy makimg millions we hadn't any chance of keeping for the upcoming future.  I literally could not give a **** if he averages 20 yards per carry.  

(Yeah.  I've had a few.  What of it? )

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Icer said:

He had that nice first run but he still looks like he's in slow motion out there. 

His speed has been gone for over 3 years

Have you ever watched Leveon Bell ? hes always looked like that. He was always a decent RB but he was great catching passes out of the back field. The Jets and Adam Gase saw that as throwing 1 pass to him per game. Watch what happens when Andy Reid gets him mis-matches in space then revisit this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Have you ever watched Leveon Bell ? hes always looked like that. He was always a decent RB but he was great catching passes out of the back field. The Jets and Adam Gase saw that as throwing 1 pass to him per game. Watch what happens when Andy Reid gets him mis-matches in space then revisit this thread

Sure, feel free to bump it when he has another whopping 40 yards on a team putting up 400+ regularly. Leveon is washed no matter how bad Gase is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

We're better off giving our carries too a younger back who's going to be with us into the next QBs career. Not some guy makimg millions we hadn't any chance of keeping for the upcoming future.  I literally could not give a **** if he averages 20 yards per carry.  

(Yeah.  I've had a few.  What of it? )

Like that Gore kid? He looked pretty good in the first half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joejet said:

Like that Gore kid? He looked pretty good in the first half.

Wow.  Just over a million.  (Snaps fingers)  That imaginary clause that insures his future earnings is a total bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...