**** THE OFFICIAL RACE TO THE BOTTOM THREAD ****

ZachEY

ALRIGHT HOMIES, THE GIANTS GAVE US A TEASE LAST NIGHT, BUT ULTIMATELY SAMIEL JONESOLD'd THIER WAY TO A HEARTBREAKING LOSS FOR THE SECOND STRAIGHT WEEK.  WE DID GET SOME LOVE FROM CINCINNATI, DENVER, ATLANTA, AND MINNESOTA AS WE PASS THE HALFWAY POINT.

0-8: JETS

1-7: GIANTS

1-6: JAGS, TEXANS

2-6: COWBOYS, FALCONS

2-5: FOOTBALL TEAM, CHARGERS, PATS, VIKINGS

2-5-1: BENGALS

• Sympathy 1

WEEK 9 GAMES OF INTEREST:

TEXANS VS. JAGS -- SOMEONE IS GETTING WIN #2

GIANTS VS. FOOTBALL TEAM

VIKINGS VS. LIONS

BRONCOS VS. FALCONS

RAIDERS VS. CHARGERS

AND OF COURSE THE GRAND FINALE, THE GAME WE'VE ALL BEEN FEARING:

JETS VS. PATS ON MONDAY NIGHT

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

ALRIGHT HOMIES, THE GIANTS GAVE US A TEASE LAST NIGHT, BUT ULTIMATELY SAMIEL JONESOLD'd THIER WAY TO A HEARTBREAKING LOSS FOR THE SECOND STRAIGHT WEEK.  WE DID GET SOME LOVE FROM CINCINNATI, DENVER, ATLANTA, AND MINNESOTA AS WE PASS THE HALFWAY POINT.

0-8: JETS

1-7: GIANTS

1-6: JAGS, TEXANS

2-6: COWBOYS, FALCONS

2-5: FOOTBALL TEAM, CHARGERS, PATS, VIKINGS

2-5-1: BENGALS

Deshaun is good for at least 2 more wins all by himself, and the giants still get to play their division again. Minshew screwed the pooch for that team in week 1 while JD is in full tank mode and is letting people know. We’re in good shape. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Deshaun is good for at least 2 more wins all by himself, and the giants still get to play their division again. Minshew screwed the pooch for that team in week 1 while JD is in full tank mode and is letting people know. We’re in good shape. 

We could really use one more Jags win.  I think the Jets will find a win.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

This feels like a wildly optimistic take. I look at those standings and even the second pick somehow seems completely out of reach.

I can see the Jags getting to #1, but I'm hard pressed to see 2 Jets wins, and I think the Giants, and most other teams will find their way to 3.

If we beat the Pats on Monday, everything changes, of course.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

I can see the Jags getting to #1, but I'm hard pressed to see 2 Jets wins, and I think the Giants, and most other teams will find their way to 3.

If we beat the Pats on Monday, everything changes, of course.

Jets don’t need to win 2 games.  Jags and Giants both get tie breaker over us for the higher pick due to our strength of schedule 

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Giants will find another win, IMO.

Probably.  They have 4 winnable games left (Wash, Bengals, Browns, Cowboys)

the scary thing is the nfl is considering cancelling the last quarter of the season and doing a 16 game playoff.  That would take away the giants possible wins against the browns and cowboys 

34 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Giants will find another win, IMO.

They might even win a couple of the division games they have left. They lost two heart breakers to Dallas and Philly and get both at home later in the season. And they are certainly capable of winning in Washington this week. 

They also play the Bengals and Browns. 

Lot's of legitimate opportunities for another win. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, slimjasi said:

They might even win a couple of the division games they have left. They lost two heart breakers to Dallas and Philly and get both at home later in the season. And they are certainly capable of winning in Washington this week. 

They also play the Bengals and Browns. 

Lot's of legitimate opportunities for another win. 

The Giants have decent enough talent, the defense is playing well, the Head Coach seems like he gets his players motivated and their GM is likely on the way out if they don't turn things around with Jones. Combine all of that with their schedule and they are going to win some games. 

This isn't like the Jets where schedule is rough, the good players are being let go, the head coach has zero motivational skills and the GM will do everything in his power (resting players with minor injuries) to secure the #1 pick. 

Nice little Sunday:

Falcons get the win taking them to 3 and off the big board.  Same with the Vikings.

Giants and Texans get to 2 wins each.

Chargers and surprisingly, Cowboys, made games of it, but stay at 2 wins.

Jets hopefully take care of business tomorrow night.

• Upvote 1

If the NFL wants to add a hilarious spectacle to the league, that would have big ratings in a can't look away from a train wreck fashion.  When the playoffs start the last two teams in the league should play for the #1 pick.

But the big question would be do you let the winner get the 1st pick or the loser?

• Upvote 2