Seattle Arizona game thread

Rhg1084

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Can Seattle finally lose a game? Not looking promising, 7-0 Seattle already 

At this point, it doesn't matter.  They will be a playoff team, how they do in the playoffs will determine where they pick.  Just hoping someone else can take the #1 seed so they don't get the bye, then hope they stumble in the playoffs.  Although even if they get the two seed, they likely will be playing the 5 win NFC East Champs.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

What's worse, having our receivers or being a Texan fan who had Hopkins and watched him get traded away only for a second rd pick +david johnson and his contract?

One of the worst trades in recent memory. They could’ve gotten at least a 1st round pick if they actually put him on the block and started a bidding war 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Does Arizona even play Isaiah Simmons? Seems like I’ve never seen him on the field this year 

Seriously, he is completely invisible. I totally forgot he was their draft pick. I don’t recall seeing or hearing about him vs the jets or tonight.

1 minute ago, Lith said:

For a guy who runs as often as Wilson does, and extends plays with his legs, does Russel Wilson ever take a big hit.  He just seems to know how to avoid hits.  Its uncanny.

As is his ability to throw a deep ball.  Great throw to Lockett.  

Wilson is the best player in the game right now.

The thing that gets me about Wilson is his calm.  He's always in the moment.  You're right, no doubt the best.