Fittingly, It all comes down to the game against the Pats

New England is a mess. They're imploding and now finding out why Carolina was happy to dump Cam Newton for Teddy Bridgewater.

Look at NE's schedule. It's brutal. They lose to the Jets on Monday night and there may not be another win until they host the Jets to close out the season. Conversely if we beat the Pats, I can see that springboarding to additional wins with us getting healthy and home games against the Dolphins and Raiders left. 

Trevor Lawrence is not hype. He is a game changer for whatever organization gets him. Could Belichick come in and steal him?

• Upvote 2

I don’t trust that POS Belichick at all. He could 100% throw the 2nd game to keep TL from us even if it doesn’t mean the Pats get him. Upper management better do whatever they need to on week 17, the coaches and players will be trying to win . 

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

New England is a mess. They're imploding and now finding out why Carolina was happy to dump Cam Newton for Teddy Bridgewater.

Look at NE's schedule. It's brutal. They lose to the Jets on Monday night and there may not be another win until they host the Jets to close out the season. Conversely if we beat the Pats, I can see that springboarding to additional wins with us getting healthy and home games against the Dolphins and Raiders left. 

Trevor Lawrence is not hype. He is a game changer for whatever organization gets him. Could Belichick come in and steal him?

Belicheck is fighting for his legacy. Its always been "brady or belicheck." Looking over at tampa bay right now, looks like the answer is leaning towards Brady. Belichecks ego is too big for him to throw away two games against the Jets when the patriots are struggling to find wins. 

25 minutes ago, Jolot said:

I don’t trust that POS Belichick at all. He could 100% throw the 2nd game to keep TL from us even if it doesn’t mean the Pats get him. Upper management better do whatever they need to on week 17, the coaches and players will be trying to win . 

JD should deactivate Crowder, Becton, Maye, and Mann 

(Quinnen and surprisingly Ficken wouldn't be a bad idea either)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Belicheck is fight for his legacy. Its always been "brady or belicheck." Looking over at tampa bay right now, looks like the answer is leaning towards brady. Belichecks ego is too big for him to throw away two games against the Jets when the patriots are struggling to find wins. 

hopefully true  ... also he does know that we will implode and destroy whomever we bring in next anyway

2 minutes ago, ljr said:

JD would need to deactivate Crowder, Becton, Maye, and Mann 

As great as it is to see Belichick exposed as a JAG without the GOAT at QB. We do need them to win some games and stay competitive, BB with nothing to play for on week 17 and us one win away from blowing the #1 pick is a horrific scenario. The worst possible scenario actually . 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Belicheck is fighting for his legacy. Its always been "brady or belicheck." Looking over at tampa bay right now, looks like the answer is leaning towards Brady. Belichecks ego is too big for him to throw away two games against the Jets when the patriots are struggling to find wins. 

He’ll beat us in week 9 I’m not worried about that . It’s week 17 that scares me . 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ljr said:

JD would need to deactivate Crowder, Becton, Maye, and Mann 

Activate Ficken and then tell him he pulled his hamstring during warmups . Have the punter handle his duties . I would take zero chances if it comes down to that game . 

3 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Activate Ficken and then tell him he pulled his hamstring during warmups . Have the punter handle his duties . I would take zero chances if it comes down to that game . 

as long as Mann is out also ... that kid is money ... I'd be afraid he'd deliver! ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jolot said:

As great as it is to see Belichick exposed as a JAG without the GOAT at QB. We do need them to win some games and stay competitive, BB with nothing to play for on week 17 and us one win away from blowing the #1 pick is a horrific scenario. The worst possible scenario actually . 

Although, the more losses they take have the better our SOS for draft position will be.  

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

The 2 pats games and the chargers game make me nervous. Those seem like the the best opportunities for the Jets of the remaining games to pick up W’s. We need to play the 3rd string on those weeks.

I think we just witnessed our best chance at a win. Went up against a team that didn't score a TD and was held below 20 points. I think we saw the absolute best defensive performance we'll see all year from the jets. Chargers can score points, Jets can't. I dont care about the travel. I don't see us beating the chargers.

Pats games we may have a chance because they can't score points but their defense will smother us. If we beat the pats, it be a 13-10 kind of game but I doubt it. This team....at least we finally hit rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up after this season.

56 minutes ago, Jolot said:

He’ll beat us in week 9 I’m not worried about that . It’s week 17 that scares me . 

If we lose our home game to the Pats then I think week 17 is inconsequential. We cruise to the worst record at that point. Beating the Pats on Monday night however gives us juice for the 2nd half of the season and that's going to be a killer.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

No way BB loses to the winless NY Jets. 

I think your missing the point. 

No one is saying that BB would lose to the Jets if he tried to win (and he likely will), the point is that BB may be smart enough to realize his season is over and it would be best to either Tank or at the very least keep Lawrence away from the Jets. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

No way BB loses to the winless NY Jets. 

You mean the guy who surrendered a safety for better field position? The guy who taped signals from the sideline? The guy who deflated footballs? 

Any suspicion is warranted. He'll #tank if he needs to. 

2 hours ago, Jolot said:

Maybe all other teams have 2 wins by then.

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

You mean the guy who surrendered a safety for better field position? The guy who taped signals from the sideline? The guy who deflated footballs? 

Any suspicion is warranted. He'll #tank if he needs to. 

He’s too stubborn to tank

Brady winning in Tampa has to be killing him

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

He’s too stubborn to tank

Brady winning in Tampa has to be killing him

This guy comes from the Sun Tsu Art of War school....know your enemy better then he knows himself....win at all costs school of thought....

The fact that people really think he cares enough to "lay down" against the Jets is also astonishing to me SMH