45, 43, 39, 37, 37, 35, 33, 27, 27, 25, 23, 22, 18

TMAC

These are the points scored by the winning teams in Week 7.  The Jets scored 10 and lost to an opponent that was held to six field goals.  The Jets average 12.1 per game.  In the last three games, they scored a total of 20 points.  In the second half of yesterday's loss to the Bills, they accumulated 4 total yards from scrimmage in the second half of the game.  I really don't want CJ to fire Gase until the season ends.  Keeping him around is the best chance we have of getting the number one pick.  Even if Trevor Lawrence manages to avoid becoming a Jet, we have a good shot of getting a very high quality player.  My only concern is that CJ is so incompetent and stupid that he might not fire Gase--or might not fire him soon enough. Also, anyone who believes Gase is coaching where the future of football is going should not be involved in any way in the hiring of the new HC or any other football decision for that matter.

• Upvote 1

Realistically, what options does Trevor have?  You either: 1) stay in school for another year at great economic risk; 2) or don't play professional football.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Upvote 1