Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

DK Metcalf chases down Budda Baker after INT

Recommended Posts

We discussed it the the "game  thread" but no one posted a video and why not let's discuss this. 

I wanted the NY Jets to draft DK Metcalf with the #3 pick in the NFL draft.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Said it was an incredible play by Metcalf in the game thread.  Watching someone with Metcalf's size also possess that level of speed is just stunning.  Imagine tacking the guy when he has a head of steam?  No thanks.  lol

Look at those ridiculously long strides.  And him building up momentum to catch Baker.  It's like he's super human.  That effort goes into the all time best NFL plays.  Should be shown to all young athletes as an example of never giving up trying to make a play.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Budda Baker > Jamal Adams

Budda Baker>Daniel Sorensen>Jamal Adams

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was an incredible effort by Metcalf. Even better than Beebe chasing down Leon Lett in the Superbowl.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metcalf is a animal.  He won the game in overtime if it weren't for the holding call.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We discussed it the the "game  thread" but no one posted a video and why not let's discuss this. 

I wanted the NY Jets to draft DK Metcalf with the #3 pick in the NFL draft.

 

 

Haha You whine about people making new threads from comment already in the game thread.. yet.. here.. you.. are. You do this all the time. Hypocrisy at its finest.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pointman said:

 

Haha You whine about people making new threads from comment already in the game thread.. yet.. here.. you.. are. You do this all the time. Hypocrisy at its finest.

LOL who are you?  I don't see you as being relevant in any discussion or value your comments. 

Want some cheese with your whine. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL who are you?  I don't see you as being relevant in any discussion or value your comments. 

Want some cheese with your whine. 

 

Hey, little fella! You unblocked me! Whats funny is that I called you irrelevant the other day and now here you are reciting it to me. Must have really stung. Whats funnier, people enjoying my comments mocking your stupidity. You should go look. Thats got to hurt. But keep making new threads while criticizing others for it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Ya, dat 3 cone tho.

Incredible how teams passed on him. He was a legitimate freak who is killing it, but one stupid stat that doesn't matter and he is labeled "meh".

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pointman said:

Hey, little fella! You unblocked me! Whats funny is that I called you irrelevant the other day and now here you are reciting it to me. Must have really stung. Whats funnier, people enjoying my comments mocking your stupidity. You should go look. Thats got to hurt. But keep making new threads while criticizing others for it.

LOL son  keep it coming i'm enjoying the comic relief from your posts they are what's funny. 

Are you butt buddies with @Jetsfan80  or just friends. 

 

 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pointman said:

Incredible how teams passed on him. He was a legitimate freak who is killing it, but one stupid stat that doesn't matter and he is labeled "meh".

Oh it matters... for slot receivers and running backs 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL son  keep it coming i'm enjoying the comic relief from your posts they are what's funny. 

Are you butt buddies with @Jetsfan80  or just friends. 

 

 

Oh God Reaction GIF

I feel sorry for you and those around you (if you have anyone).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pointman said:

Oh God Reaction GIF

I feel sorry for you and those around you (if you have anyone).

Why make it personal thats usually a sign of defeat whats next you calling me names. 

Get a  life. 

Par for the course with you. ( who were you before you became pointman) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Why make it personal thats usually a sign of defeat whats next you calling me names. 

Get a  life. 

 

Whats personal? You make dumb comments, numerous times a day going after posters. Why so glum? Painful to be belittled for your clear shortcomings and hypocrisy? Its ok to admit being a hypocrite. Its a problem when you don't admit it, or can't see it. Sad.. for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done with this sh*t. 

You've chosen to ignore content by pointman.

Dealing with people like this on here is like this. 

theresa may dog shit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Done with this sh*t. 

You've chosen to ignore content by pointman.

Dealing with people like this on here is like this. 

 

 

 

I should make a collage of all the times you post that you put me on ignore.. then proceed to reply to me. haha loser. Also, photos of feces are not needed on this message board. Strike 2. Strike 1 was you signing up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pointman said:

Hey, little fella! You unblocked me! Whats funny is that I called you irrelevant the other day and now here you are reciting it to me. Must have really stung. Whats funnier, people enjoying my comments mocking your stupidity. You should go look. Thats got to hurt. But keep making new threads while criticizing others for it.

He does have a habit of recycling the same exact jokes/put downs people use on him, onto others. Often times the exact same people. A kind of "I know you are, but what am I" clap-back. Occasionally, he will say something that is original and very funny, so I give him that.

And I noticed he also used his familiar trope of accusing someone of making it personal with insults, right after having done so himself -- and right before too!

His use of the phrase "par for the course with you" is --

*kisses fingers*

--the most delicious irony.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He does have a habit of recycling the same exact jokes/put downs people use on him, onto others. Often times the exact same people. A kind of "I know you are, but what am I" clap-back. Occasionally, he will say something that is original and very funny, so I give him that.

And I noticed he also used his familiar trope of accusing someone of making it personal with insults, right after having done so himself -- and right before too!

His use of the phrase "par for the course with you" is --

*kisses fingers*

--the most delicious irony.

You were much kinder in conveying my feelings. Well done, you beautiful soul.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He does have a habit of recycling the same exact jokes/put downs people use on him, onto others. Often times the exact same people. A kind of "I know you are, but what am I" clap-back. Occasionally, he will say something that is original and very funny, so I give him that.

And I noticed he also used his familiar trope of accusing someone of making it personal with insults, right after having done so himself -- and right before too!

His use of the phrase "par for the course with you" is --

*kisses fingers*

--the most delicious irony.

You have no room to talk or comment. 

Mr Im rubber your glue. 

LMFAO @Spoot-Face  

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You have no room to talk or comment. 

Mr Im rubber your glue. 

LMFAO @Spoot-Face  

"Yes, I'd like a liver meat sandwich. please. Hold the self-awareness. Irony helps me post."

-- joewilly12

 

 

Also, you're*

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...