CJ looks pretty happy with Gase

AFJF

5 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I've liked people I've fired and continued to have a good relationship with them after I've fired them. Grown adults understand that you lose your job if you don't get results.

If his employment was based on results he would've been fired after getting his ass handed to him by San Francisco's 2nd/3rd stringers.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

Chris Johnson can't change the brand of toilet paper in MetLife without a signed permission slip from London.

Woody wants to be the hero to ride back into town and put a bullet in Mad Dog Gase.

So...was you thinking they'd move up to 2 ply?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Adam Gase will be the Head Coach of the NY Jets next year, it cracks me up when you all think it's going down any other way.

Said the same thing the other day.  This sad reality just hit me a while back and I am about 95% sure that Gase will be our HC next season.  Makes me want to puke.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Adam Gase will be the Head Coach of the NY Jets next year, it cracks me up when you all think it's going down any other way.

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Said the same thing the other day.  This sad reality just hit me a while back and I am about 95% sure that Gase will be our HC next season.  Makes me want to puke.

Dumb and dumber dumb dumber GIF - Find on GIFER

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

If his employment was based on results he would've been fired after getting his ass handed to him by San Francisco's 2nd/3rd stringers.

He should have been fired when the backups were taking it to the starters during the scrimmage.

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Do you people want Trevor Lawrence or don’t you?

Adam Gase got rid of Maccagnan, Joe Benigno, revoked Mehta’s credentials, and is marching us straight towards the best QB prospect since at least Peyton Manning.

Trust the process...and then proceed to launch his ass into orbit come early January.

You can handle 9 more weeks of sh*t sandwich being shoved down your gullet if it leads to 15 straight years of delicious filet mignon.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I've liked people I've fired and continued to have a good relationship with them after I've fired them. Grown adults understand that you lose your job if you don't get results.

Adam Gase isn't Rex Ryan who's fun and personable. Adam Gase seems like Hunter Biden with more crack

• Haha 2