Trade idea from fan of another team

jumpgo69

It seems to me that you guys are basically chalking up the year something we as Browns fan know all too well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not here to jump into the discussion on what should happen with your 1st rd picks or with Darnold. I am here to throw a trade idea out that I think would be beneficial for both teams assuming the Jets are building for next year and Beyond.

The idea I had is after Perriman clears concussion protocol trading him to the Browns for a low round pick and that will basically remove his money from the books.

The Browns will get a receiver that wont replace Odell but has chemistry with Baker.

The Jets obviously get cap space and another low pick they can package perhaps with other pics to move up. I see it as a win-win for both teams.

I'm sure some here are probably thinking that the Browns are not legitimate contenders but the fact is they have a window and it would be foolish if they don't at least try.

From a fans point of view what is your perspective on that idea?

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that you guys are basically chalking up the year something we as Browns fan know all too well. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not here to jump into the discussion on what should happen with your 1st rd picks or with Darnold. I am here to throw a trade idea out that I think would be beneficial for both teams assuming the Jets are building for next year and Beyond.
The idea I had is after Perriman clears concussion protocol trading him to the Browns for a low round pick and that will basically remove his money from the books.
The Browns will get a receiver that wont replace Odell but has chemistry with Baker.
The Jets obviously get cap space and another low pick they can package perhaps with other pics to move up. I see it as a win-win for both teams.
I'm sure some here are probably thinking that the Browns are not legitimate contenders but the fact is they have a window and it would be foolish if they don't at least try.
From a fans point of view what is your perspective on that idea?

We don’t need cap Space and perriman is on a one year deal. If you want him you need to come correct.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app