***Monday Night Football*** Bears vs Rams

Jetsfan80

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm really surprised there aren't any more posts or people talking about this game right now.

I mean, sure, it's not that great of a game, but it's still Monday night and where do we as Jets' fans have room to judge anyway, right?

Kind of disappointing.

Well, to be honest I am kind of busy and juggling a bunch of stuff but felt like since no one else was keeping the forum up to date, I would do the best I could.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nice thread @Jetsfan80  glad to see all you guys posting together. 

Oh hey. Why come into the Official game thread and personally attack people who are just enjoying football? Why not take it to your own thread. Think of a topic and make a thread.. maybe, just take someone elses thread idea or make one about hypocrisy. You're quite knowledgeable about that topic.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

I'd still take him over anything we have had. Hes far less frustrating to watch.

He is better than what we have, but I am still hoping for better than Foles next year.  But that throw looked an awful lot like a few of the throws we have seen out of Darnold.  Excpet that the Bears were in the red zone, which we do not seem to be capable of reaching on a regular basis.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

He is better than what we have, but I am still hoping for better than Foles next year.  But that throw looked an awful lot like a few of the throws we have seen out of Darnold.  Excpet that the Bears were in the red zone, which we do not seem to be capable of reaching on a regular basis.

I am tired of seeing bad balls thrown into coverage where Darnold doesn't see the safety help over top.. or Sam just throwing balls to the middle of nowhere like his finger slipped, or he has bad accuracy. I am hopeful for new talent that will finally show us some real talent behind center.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Been posting in the other thread... sorry.  Didn't realize we'd split into factions. 

Hi, friend. Welcome to the Official game thread. Not sure what thread you were posting in, but we're happy to have you. No worries of cringe photos or such here. Just good ol' football banter. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, pointman said:

I am tired of seeing bad balls thrown into coverage where Darnold doesn't see the safety help over top.. or Sam just throwing balls to the middle of nowhere like his finger slipped, or he has bad accuracy. I am hopeful for new talent that will finally show us some real talent behind center.

20+ years since we have had a top 10 offense in both yards and points.  Pretty sure you have to go back to 98.  In this era of wide open offensive play, it is like we are stuck in the 70s.  Run between the tackles (with a 37 year olf RB) then throw short of the sticks on 3rd and long.  Punt and play defense.  Except we can't play defense either.  Just a mess on both sides of the ball.  And the tank rolls on to KC next week, sould be entertaining.

• Upvote 2