Jets trying to trade Quinnen Williams as trade deadline looms(Disclaimer* it’s a Manish report)

19 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

everyone knows that letting reporters tell the league you might be trying to trade a player is the way to get full trade value. 

If this is true Joe D should have taken the offers he received for Q last trade deadline. I think trading him would be dumb (so we probably will... everything I want this team to do, they do the exact opposite) if we are trying to trade him just 1 year after taking him 3rd overall you better be getting a late first or very high second round pick.

ok this is just pure nuts. The dude is starting to play well. why???????
ditto...are the Jets shooting for 0-32?
..this is exactly why, trade him now whilst he is performing well and shows potential suitors what his potential can be.

Joe D just wants a fat stack of picks for this draft and is gonna turn up with his poker glasses on making moves, this upcoming NFL Draft is gonna be one for the ages for us Jets fans giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7vvzgohg4j8zev9v3ebli89pbjax873cfr96xgfts&rid=giphy.gif
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

If you could exchange Quinnen for the upcoming draft’s BEST center, who you believe will go on to have a Nick Mangold like career...would you?

What if you could exchange him for Quinton Nelson? Would you trade him straight up? 

The Colts love Nelson that ain’t happening 

QW for a first is realistic tho

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because that's the exact time to trade him if you're going to do so?

Any non-QB (elite QB's only) can, and should, be moved for the right price at any time.

Yeah, that makes no sense.

No one is giving up more than we paid for him and hes playing well.

Here is deal guys. Some of these players make no sense to trade BUT we have a full fledged mutiny in locker room over Gase. Becasue some of guys now gone were respected in locker room it cascaded downa nd some of these guys are not just anti Gase now but anti Jets so they are probably being non chalant. Its easy to pick up on and almost impossible to fix, even with new coach. So SASLY this franchise let Gase do it what he did to Miami,,make players actually want to uproot house and family just to get away from franchise.

• WTF? 1

jets rebuild by getting rid of any young players that are good or could be good players and replace them with something worse-it would be one thing is Joe D had an awesome draft and his players were tearing it up out there but his first draft maybe we get two good players out of it if Mims is the real deal-our free agent signings were terrible and as were all of his contracts-griffin should be making ten bucks and hour....

21 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Like him or not Joe Douglas is a cold Mothereffer....and that is exactly what you should want in a GM. I don't care about player's feelings or charisma or anything like that, if I can get a good price for you, you're gone. 

This man looked Sam's parents in the eyes and said he was going to get an offensive line to protect him and weapons to help him perform better and then decided to tear the whole team apart to get the most coveted QB prospect in the last 5-10 years. That is badass. 

and what do you think Trevors (or other Free agents) are going to feel about his lying?  

17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The more value he should have then. I

n truth, I like the young guy and think he will steadily improve, but I fully support JD and whatever moves he wants to make.  Q is not so good that he should be off the table. If Joe wants another 2nd because he likes guys in that range better than Q then I'm ok. The good news is that JD has gotten max value in trades thus far for us.  That should continue. 

Now... if he decides to take a 3rd for Q, I wouldn't like it as much. 

24 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Like him or not Joe Douglas is a cold Mothereffer....and that is exactly what you should want in a GM. I don't care about player's feelings or charisma or anything like that, if I can get a good price for you, you're gone. 

This man looked Sam's parents in the eyes and said he was going to get an offensive line to protect him and weapons to help him perform better and then decided to tear the whole team apart to get the most coveted QB prospect in the last 5-10 years. That is badass. 

SORE II?

3 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

Here is deal guys. Some of these players make no sense to trade BUT we have a full fledged mutiny in locker room over Gase. Becasue some of guys now gone were respected in locker room it cascaded downa nd some of these guys are not just anti Gase now but anti Jets so they are probably being non chalant. Its easy to pick up on and almost impossible to fix, even with new coach. So SASLY this franchise let Gase do it what he did to Miami,,make players actually want to uproot house and family just to get away from franchise.

Other than none of this is true, sure

Gas blows but there is no mutiny in the locker room over Gase.  Somehow, for some reason this team tries, theyre just not good

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

The more value he should have then. I

n truth, I like the young guy and think he will steadily improve, but I fully support JD and whatever moves he wants to make.  Q is not so good that he should be off the table. If Joe wants another 2nd because he likes guys in that range better than Q then I'm ok. The good news is that JD has gotten max value in trades thus far for us.  That should continue. 

Now... if he decides to take a 3rd for Q, I wouldn't like it as much. 

This is called, seeing how much he can get.  Clearly, douglas is inspired by how much he got for adams.  

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

and what do you think Trevors (or other Free agents) are going to feel about his lying?  

they will not want to play for Joe D and the jets

Joe D did not want to pay robby or adams and he will not want to pay for any high end free agents. He will try to "build through draft" but nothing he has done shows me he can do that-adding 2 players a year while losing 4-5 of your best players is not a recipe to suceed