Jets should trade for Michael Thomas NOW

Jet2020

Trade for Michael Thomas now?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Trade for Michael Thomas NOW?

30 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Kind of what he's alluding to w/o saying it directly. Coming from someone like Marshall who's been there and done that raises a big red flag to me not just from a football perspective but for the guys own personal welfare. 

I think its a huge reach to describe some routine bad behavior as a mental illness. 

If marshall actually knew the guy, and was speaking on his behalf, then it would be a different story. I guess by today's standards, anything goes, we live in the age of half serious 'hot takes'...but if this is serious, its almost defamatory. 

3 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

Point was, in theory, to keep TL from going back to school. If he goes back, this already lost season would have zero positives. 

Sure but you could jet let it be known you drafting top offensive talent qb and WRs....that new coach will be looking to pass...thus saving us from a wr who might have injury bug and big contract. Drafting is better than FA

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Sure but you could jet let it be known you drafting top offensive talent qb and WRs....that new coach will be looking to pass...thus saving us from a wr who might have injury bug and big contract. Drafting is better than FA

This is obviously true...unless you’re the Jets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1