Perrine 2nd Half: 1 carry, 0 targets

BettyBoop

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Our TE's got 2 targets and no catches the whole game.

Gase/Loggains: Coaching where the game is going

side note

Herndon was targeted once, he caught it, it was a first down, but brought back for holding

that shows up as 0 catches but truthfully the dude got 1 opportunity and came through 

they just never went back to it 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Perine is a NY Jet I don't know who Perrine is.

What a miserable person you are. You spend all day on this forum since you have nothing else going on. Half the time is posting things you complain about other people posting, and the other half is you being a little pissant angry about other posters not doing things how you want.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

One can only imagine someone saying to Loggains at halftime:  "Are you trying to win this game???  Stop it!!!"

Reminds me of some of the dolphin games last year when they would play great in the first half, have a lead and then seemingly do everything they can to blow the game. 

But this is Gase and loggains so I'm going to go with just general incompetence.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

For someone that delivers some of the worst posts on this forum, it's pretty funny that you are pointing out a typo. Trolls gonna troll.

Please, don't sully the troll name. A troll is irritating, but amusing if you know hes a troll, and from time to time brings about some insight. A full time douche bot isn't the same as being a troll, they're just a lonely victim.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

What a miserable person you are. You spend all day on this forum since you have nothing else going on. Half the time is posting things you complain about other people posting, and the other half is you being a little pissant angry about other posters not doing things how you want.

Im joking with @BettyBoop she knows that. Obviously you have nothing else to do but dissect my posts and get the feelings out of them. 

Do me a favor put me on ignore instant improvement to your life,don't worry about mine. 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Im joking with @BettyBoop she knows that. Obviously you have nothing else to do but dissect my posts and get the feelings out of them. 

Do me a favor put me on ignore instant improvement to your life,don't worry about mine. 

HEY! You unblocked me.. again! Haha so sad. Can't even follow through on that one thing. Not surprising for a life long failure.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

HEY! You unblocked me.. again! Haha so sad. Can't even follow through on that one thing. Not surprising for a life long failure.

Block you? LOL and miss out on all the comedy and drivel never. 

Lifelong failure LOL dude i'm retired at a very young age doing quite well financially. 

Hope you live as long as I have, 

GFY 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

haha! "Drivel" another word I used about you. My words must really hurt you for you to constantly recite them back to me. I know its tough for an uneducated, no lifer such as yourself to come up with original content. Quick, post another picture that you enjoy but the rest of us cringe at. QUICK!

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Some guys on this forum need to get laid I make a joke post to @BettyBoop  and all the horny toads come out to the rescue. Sheesh 

Its the internet in 2020. Don't assume gender. As far as I am concerned BettyBoop on this forum is just another middle aged, arm chair qb, fatty. Couldn't careless. We're not all violently desperate like yourself. And keep downvoting me. Internet points me nothing to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pointman said:

haha! "Drivel" another word I used about you. My words must really hurt you for you to constantly recite them back to me. I know its tough for an uneducated, no lifer such as yourself to come up with original content. Quick, post another picture that you enjoy but the rest of us cringe at. QUICK!

LOL listen to you. Go play in traffic or report to Burger King time to flip the burgers and empty the trash. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, pointman said:

Its the internet in 2020. Don't assume gender. As far as I am concerned BettyBoop on this forum is just another middle aged, arm chair qb, fatty. Couldn't careless. We're not all violently desperate like yourself. And keep downvoting me. Internet points me nothing to me.

Not all of us are fat theres things you can do for that. Exercise, eat healthy or Weight Watchers. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lifelong failure LOL dude i'm retired at a very young age doing quite well financially. 

Hope you live as long as I have, 

GFY 

You edited this post after I comment. I stick by the claim. Guaranteed you're a lifelong failure, in all aspects. School interactions. Education. Dealings in business. Without question in your interactions with whatever gender you fancy. Its amazing how victims such as yourself think its about financials. Since the simpleton that you are brought that up, I bet you are fail in that regard as well. 

Thanks for confirming you're an older gentleman with nothing to do. Its either that, or a really young person with nothing to do. 

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

You edited this post after I comment. I stick by the claim. Guaranteed you're a lifelong failure, in all aspects. School interactions. Education. Dealings in business. Without question in your interactions with whatever gender you fancy. Its amazing how victims such as yourself think its about financials. Since the simpleton that you are brought that up, I bet you are fail in that regard as well. 

Thanks for confirming you're an older gentleman with nothing to do. Its either that, or a really young person with nothing to do. 

I'm no failure son, retired at 56 doing financially quite well with free health benefits for life and a decent pension. 

Are we now dick measuring education here. LOL let me guess you are an on-line degree genius. 

Jack of all trades master of none. 

Good luck to you in life, you're going to need it. 

I hope you live as long as I have, and remember you too if your lucky will be an older gentlemen and I use the term loosely. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I'm no failure son, retired at 56 doing financially quite well with free health benefits for life and a decent pension. 

Are we know dick measuring education here. LOL let me guess you are an on-lin degree genius. 

Good luck to you in life, you're going to need it. 

I hope you live as long as I have, and remember you too if your lucky will be an older gentlemen and I use the term loosely. 

"Now", dummy.