Perrine 2nd Half: 1 carry, 0 targets

BettyBoop

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I'm no failure son, retired at 56 doing financially quite well with free health benefits for life and a decent pension. 

Are we now dick measuring education here. LOL let me guess you are an on-lin degree genius. 

Good luck to you in life, you're going to need it. 

I hope you live as long as I have, and remember you too if your lucky will be an older gentlemen and I use the term loosely. 

Also,

spit take GIF

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

Also,

spit take GIF

Choke go ahead. 

Whats a young educated person like yourself doing here all day. 

Between jobs at the labs or another excuse. 

My bet is you still live at home have no job and no life. 

You want to ridicule me, right back at you. 

Choke go ahead. 

Whats a young educated person like yourself doing here all day. 

Between jobs at the labs or another excuse. 

My bet is you still live at home have no job and no life. 

You want to ridicule me, right back at you. 

Not even close. My ridicule of you is spot on. You on the other hand are taking stabs in the dark. And much like what I expected (and how you are in every aspect of your life), you are way off the mark. I feel for you. Genuinely. 

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

Not even close. My ridicule of you is spot on. You on the other hand are taking stabs in the dark. And much like what I expected (and how you are in every aspect of your life), you are way off the mark. I feel for you. Genuinely. 

WRONG like life choices you made. 

Sprays raid at this cockroach go away. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

WRONG like life choices you made. 

Sprays raid at this cockroach go away. 

Come on now. You don't need me to break it down for you. We can discuss this in private. All the telltale signs and evidence is all out there via your typed out words. Every word I have typed in regards to you, has been on the nail dead on. Like my assessment, my pity for you is also genuine. Be a better person, "joewilly12". And not for other people feeling bad for you online and in life, but for yourself and the few people who have to deal with you on a relatively frequent basis. 

I know you so true. 

@BROOKLYN JET always piling on I guess I really hurt your feelings along the way. 

Your constant claim is that you hurt feelings. Making some cringe at your elitist stupidity isn't hurting anyones feelings. Also, if so many people pile on, don't you think its time for some self reflection? 

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

Come on now. You don't need me to break it down for you. We can discuss this in private. All the telltale signs and evidence is all out there via your typed out words. Every word I have typed in regards to you, has been on the nail dead on. Like my assessment, my pity for you is also genuine. Be a better person, "joewilly12". And not for other people feeling bad for you online and in life, but for yourself and the few people who have to deal with you on a relatively frequent basis. 

Discuss this in private NEVER I don't go that way. You are DEAD WRONG and you cant face the fact that everything you have wrongfully said about me and accused me of is really you. Again good luck in life I hope you live as long as I have and be  in a great financial situation when you are 56 like I am. Hard work and perseverance pays off. I had a really good work ethic and worked hard to achieve my goals. I hope someday you too can say the same thing. Sooner or a later a person like you leaves this forum, my bet is you will quit on the team. Enjoy rooting for the NY Giants I can sense you truly are a fan of theirs. 

GAME OVER 

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

I don't think anyone is arguing that Gase is even a competent, let alone good HC.  We can debate for fun whether he is intentionally losing games but when you put your reality goggles back on and realize that Gase has no incentive to destroy his reputation for a tank job, you are left with the cold, stark realization that for the second time in a row, we have a sh-t sandwich where our coaching staff should be.

Understood and I agree in general but the idea of destroying a reputation somewhat implies that it started out in a higher place than it did.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Discuss this in private NEVER I don't go that way. You are DEAD WRONG and you cant face the fact that everything you have wrongfully said about me and accused me of is really you. Again good luck in life I hope you live as long as I have and be  in a great financial situation when you are 56 like I am. Hard work and perseverance pays off. I had a really good work ethic and worked hard to achieve my goals. I hope someday you too can say the same thing. Sooner or a later a person like you leaves this forum, my bet is you will quit on the team. Enjoy rooting for the NY Giants I can sense you truly are a fan of theirs. 

GAME OVER 

Are You Okay Hilary Duff GIF by YoungerTV

22 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

This place needs more mods I think. The personal back and forth for pages gets tiresome. @Maxman

More moda during a 0 win season isn't the answer.

Any reported posts get looked at almost instantly. I saw this within a few minutes of being tagged at 4am.  :)