The State of the NY Jets

JetNation

GreenBean is live in Texas this week at AT&T Stadium. The question right now is when will the Jets be respected again and is Joe Douglas the man that will get it done?

Le’Veon Bell is gone but look at some of the other contracts that Douglas inherited like Quincy Enunwa, Henry Anderson, Trumaine Johnson and CJ Mosley.

Tanking the right way is important. They gave the season a shot, it didn’t happen. One thing that is known is Adam Gase can’t be a part of the rebuild beyond this season. Ownership is an issue, so Joe Douglas has his work cut out for him.

Check out this video and let us know what you think in the Jets Nation forums.State of the NY Jets Roster

The post The State of the NY Jets appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
kg45PwHxMmI

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, varjet said:

This was a good summary and is spot on as to what the Plan is.

Douglas has not be perfect in his Plan, but i agree that Greenbean has described it well.  

I watched the vid. I’m not sure if I buy the part about Douglas not liking gase.  Maybe now he wants to replace him but I don’t get the feeing he wanted gase out from the start.