The revenge of Le'Veon Bell could be a Jets horror

23 minutes ago, jgb said:

The eyes never lie, Chico. They never lie.

I honestly don't know what that means. I only started posting here a while ago after being gone for some time, so the best I could do is copy and paste a dozen old posts from another website proving it. However, even I'm not that anal so you can go about your smug business and make it easy and smooth on both of us. 

Just now, jetophile said:

I honestly don't know what that means. I only started posting here a while ago after being gone for some time, so the best I could do is copy and paste a dozen old posts from another website proving it. However, even I'm not that anal so you can go about your smug business and make it easy and smooth on both of us. 

Walter Lebowski GIFs | Tenor

52 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

When bell torches us, i wonder howyou will rationalize it? Will you say he just wasn't trying while here? Will it be that he really isnt that good and the game was a fluke? My bet is you will ignore and not comment on it. 

Bell will not torch us.  He's finished.

25 minutes ago, jgb said:

You're welcome, friend.

PS: It was a quote from Scarface. 

Hah! How did I not know that?! Or not catch it, I should say. We always say, "It's your tree, Frank, you're sittin' in it." "Piece a white bread, put ya in the Sanitation." And my MILs cat's name was Manny because she loved that movie, lol.

• Upvote 1

Perfect scenario. Bell runs for 150 yards 3 TD’s and has 55 receiving. Throws one as well on a half back option. On a 3rd and 25, Reid calls a Jets sweep. Bell gets 30 and gets pushed out of bounds, running over Gase, who is then placed on IR for the rest of the season. The Hobbit takes over and the Jets continue their historic collapse averaging 99 yards a game. At the end of the season, Gase holds a press conference on crutches and the media asks ‘Adam what do you think went wrong this past season’.  Gase replies, ‘I don’t know, I have to look at the game films’. 

13 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Similar.  I have him on my fantasy team, started him in my Flex position for Week 1 and he's been on the bench ever sense.  Resisted trading him when someone with Clyde Edwards-Helaire attempted to get him from me as a hedge/handcuff at their RB spot.  I think this is the week to put him in my lineup.

• Haha 1