People Forget

We are such a laughing stock & Sam has done nothing to squelch that opinion. 
National game last year vs Pats & he has the Ghost game. Last Sunday we had 4 yards of offense in an entire half of football! 
We’re not a good team, but this theory we’ve all had which is Sam just needs more talent around him is starting to fade quickly. 
No one, even opposing fans are seeing anything from Sam that makes them say, you know the Jets really suck but that Darnold kid looks like he has the goods. 
You can’t keep being #32. 

• Post of the Week 1

On 10/29/2020 at 1:59 PM, Warcodered said:

122905115_10220713443720753_7655791731496615792_n.jpg

That's pretty good. What makes it better is that Jets starts with j not g and he still thought and wrote garbage. That's thinking outside the box right there, hahaha.

@Jetsfan80, @Spoot-Face, @Bungaman, and anyone else who said something on this: ==>EDIT!!! BIG FAT, EDIT!!!** This is a complete fraud. I'll tell you all how I know. ARTIST! HIGHLY OBSERVANT! ACHTUNG! ALARM! I looked at this real quick and reached a snap judgment. I looked at it again and I'll tell you what I saw . . .

1) Ghost Drawing in Panel 1, primitive. Notice the the lower case g.

2) Gum Drawing in Panel 2, primitive. Notice the lower case g.

3) Jets Helmet Drawing in Panel 3, much more advanced, and it doesn't match the skill level of Panel 1 and Panel 2, but here's where the Fraud - O - Meter really starts screaming:  the first lower case g in Panel 3 is an obvious attempt to emulate the two g's in Panel 1 and Panel 2 and it fails miserably, even down to the curl tail on the bottom. Then, you have the other two major pin outs: the random capital R and random capital B in gaRBage, perfectly scriven; which is an obvious adult attempt to render in child-like letters. THE FINAL FAIL: THE LAST LOWER CASE g in Panel 3 is suddenly an A++++ and bears no relation to the any of the others. Also notice the kid can barely write his own name.  : /

FINAL ANALYSIS: ADULT FRAUD. I know I'm right on it, but still funny . . . I guess. It made a monkey out of me for two minutes flat, but it didn't last (shakes fist)!

• Upvote 4