Thursday night game 10/29

Beerfish

Just now, PS17 said:

Our strength of schedule is gonna be brutal thanks to playing the NFC West. Which means we cannot under any circumstances have the same record as the Jags or Giants. 

With respect to the Giants, the good news is that they will very likely beat at least one of Washington, Dallas, and Philly. 

The team I am still very worried about is Jacksonville. We should all be rooting hard for the Jags next week when they play the Texans at home. That might be their most winnable game left, which is scary. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

With respect to the Giants, the good news is that they will very likely beat at least one of Washington, Dallas, and Philly. 

The team I am still very worried about is Jacksonville. We should all be rooting hard for the Jags next week when they play the Texans at home. That might be their most winnable game left, which is scary. 

With Mike Glennon under center, they’re not winning a game. Get well soon, Minshew.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

With Mike Glennon under center, they’re not winning a game. Get well soon, Minshew.

Does it even matter? Not only are there rumors about Trevor Lawrence going back to college or demanding a trade if the Jets try to select him at number one, he’s even out there getting Covid in an effort to avoid coming here! ?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Very torn; Bridgewater killed my fantasty team (I havent adequetly replaced Dak) but Jets are still in the driver seat for #1!!!

I'm 7-0 in my biggest league. ($1000 entry). Had Dak as well. Been using Wentz who's actually been putting up points lately. But Dak was on a crazy points streak and carried me a few weeks. We'll see!

I didn’t berate anyone because I don’t believe in doing it, but I was against hiring Matt Rhule and sadly I was dead wrong. Carolina is very well coached and appear to be on their way to a quick turnaround under him.

It’s one thing to disagree with hiring a college HC, it’s another to dismiss him based on his religion. Still waiting for any of his players rebelling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, y2k8 said:

Didn't read this thread but just stopped by to say Matt Rhule's offense that could not adjust to picking up the blitz and throwing short of the sticks on 3rd down looked awfully familiar. 

All night Bridgewater was under pressure.  That O line looked as pathetic as ours.  Maybe worse.

21 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

I'm 7-0 in my biggest league. ($1000 entry). Had Dak as well. Been using Wentz who's actually been putting up points lately. But Dak was on a crazy points streak and carried me a few weeks. We'll see!

$1000 entry!?!?

I get stressed enough already watching football and I only have 1 league that had a $100 buy in. I couldn't imagine $1000, the stress would override the enjoyment of the game for me