Trevor Lawerence tests positive for Covid

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Fame is the greatest aphrodisiac. Serial killers get mountains of love letters and marriage proposals from random women. 

Yep.  I recall a poll after Aaron Hernandez was convicted asking women if they found him sexy.  Something like 60+ % said yes.  Pretty f**ked up that so many women can be thirsty for a murderer.  

Not to mention all the women who stated on social media that "Chris Brown can beat me any time".  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  I recall a poll after Aaron Hernandez was convicted asking women if they found him sexy.  Something like 60+ % said yes.  Pretty f**ked up that so many women can be thirsty for a murderer.  

Not to mention all the women who stated on social media that "Chris Brown can beat me any time".  

related to a disorganized need for strength/safety.  ie, "he'd kill for me."

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

related to a disorganized need for strength/safety.  ie, "he'd kill for me."

I get that, and obviously it must tie back to evolution in many ways.   But the sheer volume of women who apparently are in this category is staggering.  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fascinating and scary at the same time

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And just to show I'm not being anti-women, I think Jodi Arias has hordes of man morons doing the same to her. It's like psst... you do know why she's in prison, right?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I HeaRd ThE VaCCiNe WiLL Be AvAiLAble iN WeeKs. wHaT a sUcceSs.

You guys do know positive tests are WAY UP based on the highest amount of testing in the world the last 3 months & deaths are WAY DOWN right? 

Yes, we get it. Protect the vulnerable. Your still getting your groceries, fast food & your Amazon packages so STFU please. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

You guys do know positive tests are WAY UP based on the highest amount of testing in the world the last 3 months & deaths are WAY DOWN right? 

Yes, we get it. Protect the vulnerable. Your still getting your groceries, fast food & your Amazon packages so STFU please. 

Amazing how many Americans are so willing to give up their freedom over a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Amazing how many Americans are so willing to give up their freedom over a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

That's because they believed the science. Which science? Faucis a democrat who hates Trump & there are many, many, more scientists out there in the private sector smarter than a government employee coasting in his career like he has (just look at the failure of H1-N1), had that been as bad as Covid 19 it would have been a catastrophe. 

There is a scientist at Yale Medical School who says Fauci was way late on AIDS & ignored numerous letters from fellow scientists that could have saved thousands of lives because he waited 6 months before acting. 

There have been some bad economists in the government so why can't there be a scientist who isn't ALWATS RIGHT? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That's because they believed the science. Which science? Faucis a democrat who hates Trump & there are many, many, more scientists out there in the private sector smarter than a government employee coasting in his career like he has (just look at the failure of H1-N1), had that been as bad as Covid 19 it would have been a catastrophe. 

There is a scientist at Yale Medical School who says Fauci was way late on AIDS & ignored numerous letters from fellow scientists that could have saved thousands of lives because he waited 6 months before acting. 

There have been some bad economists in the government so why can't there be a scientist who isn't ALWATS RIGHT? 

Reminds me of the SARS freak out 15 years ago

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

No but he was an all county point guard in high school

Multiple people have also said he was a phenomenal ping pong player as well.

Just great eye hand co-ordination (probably helped playing the guitar if the ping pong thing didn't pan out professionally)

5 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Moar lockdowns says the SUNY Albany man in charge.

My Niece & her Boyfriend both go to Albany, they are in my apartment here in SC doing virtual learning because they figured we might as well be where the weather is nice. 

Just now, Jetster said:

My Niece & her Boyfriend both go to Albany, they are in my apartment here in SC doing virtual learning because they figured we might as well be where the weather is nice. 

At least they didnt get shipped to Plattsburgh like the cop boyfriend.

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

james franco wtf GIF

You wait & see 2 years from now, they’ll say the lockdowns were worse than Covid. Weather it’s the flu or any other virus strain you should always protect the vulnerable. 
But since I guess the regular flu hasn’t been regarded ANYWHERE since Covid that must be history. Covid busted the regular Flu right in the mouth & it disappeared. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

You wait & see 2 years from now, they’ll say the lockdowns were worse than Covid. Weather it’s the flu or any other virus strain you should always protect the vulnerable. 
But since I guess the regular flu hasn’t been regarded ANYWHERE since Covid that must be history. Covid busted the regular Flu right in the mouth & it disappeared. 

Wow, I am still amazed at how people are out there who still believe these lies. May as well say the Earth is flat too. Both statements are equally moronic. 

14 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I’m with you, which is why I’m voting for the first candidate to support my program “Sturgis, But For Everybody SuperPlan.”

I've never seen any virus surge like this. It will shut down elective surgeries at the hospitals in the red hot spots. It's hands the f#ck down embarrassing as a the global leader to be so poor in our response to this pandemic. Insecure, unaccountable, divisive, racist,  petulant, and surrounded by yes men/women. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1