Trevor Lawerence tests positive for Covid

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

I've never seen any virus surge like this. It will shut down elective surgeries at the hospitals in the red hot spots. It's hands the f#ck down embarrassing as a the global leader to be so poor in our response to this pandemic. Insecure, unaccountable, divisive, racist,  petulant, and surrounded by yes men/women. 

What’s Joe’s plan?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

What’s Joe’s plan?

After the 2005 sars outbreak the administration put together a playbook for future administrations to deal with respiratory pathogens . It’s weird how it wasn’t used for this one tho, right?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

After the 2005 sars outbreak the administration put together a playbook for future administrations to deal with respiratory pathogens . It’s weird how it wasn’t used for this one tho, right?

Wasn't used for H1N1 either.....maybe you can explain that one.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

Wasn't used for H1N1 either.....maybe you can explain that one.

What’s your proof that is wasn’t?

i will admit that I was surprised to learn that page 4 says to call it a political hoax, page 35 says to slow down testing and page 55 says to blame the doctors 

kind of a ****ed up plan

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Larz said:

What’s your proof that is wasn’t?

i will admit that I was surprised to learn that page 4 says to call it a political hoax, page 35 says to slow down testing and page 55 says to blame the doctors 

kind of a ****ed up plan

Edit: Not a political forum so I'll refrain from from further posts.  

14 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Amazing how many Americans are so willing to give up their freedom over a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

That would be great, if it was true.

Unfortunately what you wrote is inaccurate and dangerous to spread.

There are political posts in this thread, so the thread is no locked.

Join the Covid club if you want to opt in and talk about Covid-19. But we aren't going to do it here in the football forum.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1