More Cowbell

Latest Manish Hit Piece on Gase: Hailey Trashes Gase Poor Coaching and Fraudulent Talk

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

Hailey made some good points, especially about what he sees happening in KC vs. how he was used here. It's worth a look. 

I can't imagine anyone will be surprised when Bell shows juice and spark in KC -- even those who want to believe the guy is "washed up."

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

The problem I have with the gAsE dIdNt uSe bElL rIgHt stuff is that every other running back on the roster looked like they had more burst than him for most of last season. 

His longest run here was 19 yards, for f*ck's sake. 

We'll see soon...

Just now, slimjasi said:

I don't know if he is "washed up" but he was clearly out of shape last year and slow AF. 

Was never a burner. Showing up fat definitely on him. Bell needs space to operate. Andy Reid will get him going, I believe.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

So, you got him running for a cool 150 this week? 

Not talking about one week. I believe he will be a very effective 3rd down back. Maybe even run in the slot some for rest of year.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

But isn't it telling that Bell is suddenly a 3rd down back/role player on a stacked team, now? 

It feels like his number 1 running back days are over. 

Listen, I hope he tears it up. FYI, he was one of my favorite players in the league before he came here. I just don't want people to pretend that he showed any kind of promise here and wasn't overweight last year. 

He'd be a 1 on many teams but like you say, KC is stacked. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He would? Not sure about that. 

If everyone agreed, this would be a boring place :)

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Not clicking it, not reading it.  No person who calls himself a Jets fan, should.

SAR I

Not a surprise you think everything is aces in Jetsland.

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It certainly is not.  But the bad guys are long gone and newspaper hacks like that weren't here when we needed to run them out of town.  

Gase makes it clear that the media isn't going to manipulate him.  He's tough as nails.  They're figuring that out now with the revoking of Manish and the firing of Lucas.  They'll find other, softer targets to pick on instead.  It's how it goes with bullies.

SAR I

You are a specimen

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company