Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TuscanyTile2

Former Jet Reporter Funny Tweet

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

LOL.  Great.   Wow, she's cute.  If I were single and 40 years younger, I'd have brought over some nice chicken soup to help her recovery.

Maybe she likes old flabby guys she likes the NY Jets you never know. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ToonforPrez said:

Who GIFs | Tenor

A hot chic you wouldn't have a clue. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Literally have never heard of her.

Me, too.  But with her looks, that was a sad omission on our parts.

DdGSVahVQAAaqA-.jpg

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Maybe she likes old flabby guys she likes the NY Jets you never know. 

LOL.  I'm old but never flabby, jw.  Genetic proclivity to being thin.  And the "hydraulics" are in perfect working order should she be reading this.  lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Me. too.  But with her looks, that was a sad omission on our parts.

DdGSVahVQAAaqA-.jpg

Lose the Mets hat.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

A hot chic you wouldn't have a clue. 

Oh the woman you posted that weighs maybe 70 pounds soaking wet the 6/10 got it. By the way i don't know what i ever did to you to create friction with you but seriously get the hell over it.  A picture of a toothpick is not  a good look what else does she bring to the table besides Anorexia?

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should let Eric Allen go and just roll with her and Olivia Landis.  That would get people to watch their videos. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ToonforPrez said:

Oh the woman you posted that weighs maybe 70 pounds soaking wet the 6/10 got it. By the way i don't know what i ever did to you to create friction with you but seriously get the hell over it.  A picture of a toothpick is not  a good look what else does she bring to the table besides Anorexia?

 

Im messing with you no harm no foul no friction please accept my apology if I pissed you off.  :cheers:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

Oh the woman you posted that weighs maybe 70 pounds soaking wet the 6/10 got it. By the way i don't know what i ever did to you to create friction with you but seriously get the hell over it.  A picture of a toothpick is not  a good look what else does she bring to the table besides Anorexia?

 

IMG_2912.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

They should let Eric Allen go and just roll with her and Olivia Landis.  That would get people to watch their videos. 

Olivia is cute, too.  Not my type.  I always went for--and married--hot brunettes.  

DJ8QlLhVYAAwLAu.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im messing with you no harm no foul no friction please accept my apology if I pissed you off.  :cheers:

Joe all is cool my man rough day at work busting my Irish Balls . I actually like you as a poster and always read with respect pal no hard feelings!!::GoJets:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Olivia is cute, too.  Not my type.  I always went for--and married--hot brunettes.  

DJ8QlLhVYAAwLAu.jpg:large

Olivia is more my type she has the girl next door type of appeal :)

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

Olivia is more my type she has the girl next door type of appeal :)

 

 

No doubt she is adorable and appears to have a cute little body.  

tydylnt5xq0fduscbphe

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'm going to give my lungs a go" 

I will damn well give your lungs a go alright...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If the Jets posted weekly videos of Olivia Landis and Alex Giaimo scissor-grinding on a mattress in front of Eric Allen, it would still draw zero clicks because Eric Allen sucks that bad.

PowerlessForcefulBrownbutterfly-max-1mb.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

No doubt she is adorable and appears to have a cute little body.  

tydylnt5xq0fduscbphe

 

Absolutely :) 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Me, too.  But with her looks, that was a sad omission on our parts.

DdGSVahVQAAaqA-.jpg

Wow

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

Joe all is cool my man rough day at work busting my Irish Balls . I actually like you as a poster and always read with respect pal no hard feelings!!::GoJets:

Jameson Jameson India GIF - Jameson JamesonIndia IrishWhiskey GIFs
 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

JetNation posters: critiquing hot chicks :: Jeffrey Dahmer: sharing views on net benefits of the vegan lifestyle

Most of us like hot chicks, sorry to offend you. 

@T0mShane should we post the NY Jets drum line guys pics instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Me, too.  But with her looks, that was a sad omission on our parts.

DdGSVahVQAAaqA-.jpg

Shes got a great pet, i like french bulldogs, wish i had one.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Like Alex, that dog is a doll.  

@Beerfish Edit:  Another shot of Alex and her Frenchy you might enjoy:

maxresdefault.jpg

Alicia Keys Girl On Fire GIF - AliciaKeys GirlOnFire Sing GIFs
 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Most of us like hot chicks, sorry to offend you. 

@T0mShane should we post the NY Jets drum line guys pics instead. 

 

81EC1A55-6FAF-48CB-B59D-50622E3B345A.jpeg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...