Former Jet Reporter Funny Tweet

Just now, joewilly12 said:

A hot chic you wouldn't have a clue. 

Oh the woman you posted that weighs maybe 70 pounds soaking wet the 6/10 got it. By the way i don't know what i ever did to you to create friction with you but seriously get the hell over it.  A picture of a toothpick is not  a good look what else does she bring to the table besides Anorexia?

1 minute ago, ToonforPrez said:

Oh the woman you posted that weighs maybe 70 pounds soaking wet the 6/10 got it. By the way i don't know what i ever did to you to create friction with you but seriously get the hell over it.  A picture of a toothpick is not  a good look what else does she bring to the table besides Anorexia?

Im messing with you no harm no foul no friction please accept my apology if I pissed you off.  :cheers:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

IMG_2912.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im messing with you no harm no foul no friction please accept my apology if I pissed you off.  :cheers:

Joe all is cool my man rough day at work busting my Irish Balls . I actually like you as a poster and always read with respect pal no hard feelings!!::GoJets:

• Upvote 1