Beerfish

College game day Oct 31

Lawrenceless Clemson vs Boston College

Bama vs miss state

Ohio State vs penn state

Notre Dame vs Geo Tech

Georgia vs Kentucky

Prediction:  After the new Qb for Clemson hangs 45 points on BC and looks great doing it he will be be declared the next 'generational' talent

• Upvote 1

Minnesota vs Maryland was surprisingly entertaining last night.  Each team had at least a 17 point lead at some point or another.  Maryland won in Overtime on a missed extra point by Minnesota. Bateman for MN is a stud.

Tua's brother is the QB for Maryland.  Fun player to watch.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Minnesota vs Maryland was surprisingly entertaining last night.  Each team had at least a 17 point lead at some point or another.  Maryland won in Overtime on a missed extra point by Minnesota.

Tua's brother is the QB for Maryland.  Fun player to watch.  

How did Bateman look for Minnesota?

5 minutes ago, maury77 said:

How did Bateman look for Minnesota?

Funny you ask.  I went back to amend my post before I saw your reply.  His line wasn't great last night.  He had about a 30 yarder and a handful of other catches.  He's a stud though.  I don't think he's a burner, but I've seen some articles say he ran a 4.4, I just don't see that when watching him, but he's a stud all the same.

Edit:. MN ran the ball 50 times last night.  Only threw 15 times.  10 completions, half to Bateman.  MN QB isn't very good.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bama vs miss state

Ohio State vs penn state

Notre Dame vs Geo Tech

Georgia vs Kentucky

Prediction:  After the new Qb for Clemson hangs 45 points on BC and looks great doing it he will be be declared the next 'generational' talent

I’d be surprised if DJ looks great today.  He hasn’t really come in and grasped the offense well and he’s been dinged up a bit.    He will get there eventually, but this isn’t Deshaun or Trevor who showed up day one and was ready to win a national championship.   Clemson has issues on offense beyond the QB though, and those issues will be problematic in the near future.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Funny you ask.  I went back to amend my post before I saw your reply.  His line wasn't great last night.  He had about a 30 yarder and a handful of other catches.  He's a stud though.  I don't think he's a burner, but I've seen some articles say he ran a 4.4, I just don't see that when watching him, but he's a stud all the same.

Edit:. MN ran the ball 50 times last night.  Only threw 15 times.  10 completions, half to Bateman.  MN QB isn't very good.

Ibrahim the Minn. RB looks like a legit NFL RB.   He’s built like Edwards-Helaire and has a similar style IMO.  Not sure about his receiving ability, Minnesota doesn’t really throw to their backs, but he looks like he can play.  

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Bateman will feel right at home here.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Ibrahim the Minn. RB looks like a legit NFL RB.   He’s built like Edwards-Helaire and has a similar style IMO.  Not sure about his receiving ability, Minnesota doesn’t really throw to their backs, but he looks like he can play.  

Yup.  MN offense ran through him last night -- over 40 carries.  Strong power back, looked good between the tackles, not sure how much speed he has, but he looks like a mid round pick.  He was the guy who stood out for the MN offense last night

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Bama vs miss state

Ohio State vs penn state

Notre Dame vs Geo Tech

Georgia vs Kentucky

Everyone is generational!!!!! 

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bulldogs all running plays td woof woof woof

12 plays, 12 rushes.  86 yards and a TD.  In fairness, one play was a called pass, but Bennett scrambled for a few yards.  Fun to watch when it works, but that sh*t ain't gonna work against better teams.

Bold prediction... Clemson comes back and rocks BC after that. 

Michigan looking very mediocre against a Michigan State team that lost to Rutgers last week (not to mention the Minnesota team they beat last week losing to Maryland) is pretty eye opening.

Ohio State is going to run through this conference like a blowtorch through butter. Wisconsin getting ravaged by Covid really kills them.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Not looking so hot on this one so far. BC up 21-10.

I guess Trevor is great player and isnt because of his stacked team as some has said.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I guess Trevor is great player and isnt because of his stacked team as some has said.

You gotta point out who said that. That's not a narrative I've seen pushed anywhere on here. 

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You gotta point out who said that. That's not a narrative I've seen pushed anywhere on here. 

I mean, the first post in this thread made a joke to that effect.

• Upvote 2

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean, the first post in this thread made a joke to that effect.

Guess I missed that. Shame on @Beerfish. You upset the sun God Trevpollo. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Georgia is not exactly looking like world beaters vs Kentucky either.

No, we are not looking like world beaters.  Even worse, we look boring.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Lawrence makes a difference!!

No doubt.  If they lose this game gotta think he'll return to school next year for a shot at a Clemson perfect season in a hopefully Covid-less environment. :P 

• Haha 1

Welp, Clemson is going to come back and win this (was their really any doubt?) but they don't quite look like an all world juggernaut. Next week at Notre Dame could get interesting.

Today seems like a day where Clemson, if they want to be considered great, should get their defense to step up and win a game.  

30 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

No doubt.  If they lose this game gotta think he'll return to school next year for a shot at a Clemson perfect season in a hopefully Covid-less environment. :P 

Many Jets fans like SNOW FLAKES out here would simply do this...... :) 

Jumping Out Window GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Clemson looking much different without Sunshine.

TTUN trailing "Little Brother". Lol

• Upvote 1