Jump to content

College game day Oct 31


Recommended Posts

Lawrenceless Clemson vs Boston College

Bama vs miss state

Ohio State vs penn state

Notre Dame vs Geo Tech

Georgia vs Kentucky

Prediction:  After the new Qb for Clemson hangs 45 points on BC and looks great doing it he will be be declared the next 'generational' talent

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s distracted thinking about coaching the Jets and Lawrence next year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's quite the bold prediction, calling the number 1 team in the country down by 2 TD's early in a game coming back and winning a close one. 

Posted Images

Minnesota vs Maryland was surprisingly entertaining last night.  Each team had at least a 17 point lead at some point or another.  Maryland won in Overtime on a missed extra point by Minnesota. Bateman for MN is a stud.

Tua's brother is the QB for Maryland.  Fun player to watch.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Minnesota vs Maryland was surprisingly entertaining last night.  Each team had at least a 17 point lead at some point or another.  Maryland won in Overtime on a missed extra point by Minnesota.

Tua's brother is the QB for Maryland.  Fun player to watch.  

How did Bateman look for Minnesota?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maury77 said:

How did Bateman look for Minnesota?

Funny you ask.  I went back to amend my post before I saw your reply.  His line wasn't great last night.  He had about a 30 yarder and a handful of other catches.  He's a stud though.  I don't think he's a burner, but I've seen some articles say he ran a 4.4, I just don't see that when watching him, but he's a stud all the same.

Edit:. MN ran the ball 50 times last night.  Only threw 15 times.  10 completions, half to Bateman.  MN QB isn't very good.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Lawrenceless Clemson vs Boston College

Bama vs miss state

Ohio State vs penn state

Notre Dame vs Geo Tech

Georgia vs Kentucky

Prediction:  After the new Qb for Clemson hangs 45 points on BC and looks great doing it he will be be declared the next 'generational' talent

I’d be surprised if DJ looks great today.  He hasn’t really come in and grasped the offense well and he’s been dinged up a bit.    He will get there eventually, but this isn’t Deshaun or Trevor who showed up day one and was ready to win a national championship.   Clemson has issues on offense beyond the QB though, and those issues will be problematic in the near future.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Funny you ask.  I went back to amend my post before I saw your reply.  His line wasn't great last night.  He had about a 30 yarder and a handful of other catches.  He's a stud though.  I don't think he's a burner, but I've seen some articles say he ran a 4.4, I just don't see that when watching him, but he's a stud all the same.

Edit:. MN ran the ball 50 times last night.  Only threw 15 times.  10 completions, half to Bateman.  MN QB isn't very good.

Ibrahim the Minn. RB looks like a legit NFL RB.   He’s built like Edwards-Helaire and has a similar style IMO.  Not sure about his receiving ability, Minnesota doesn’t really throw to their backs, but he looks like he can play.  

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Funny you ask.  I went back to amend my post before I saw your reply.  His line wasn't great last night.  He had about a 30 yarder and a handful of other catches.  He's a stud though.  I don't think he's a burner, but I've seen some articles say he ran a 4.4, I just don't see that when watching him, but he's a stud all the same.

Edit:. MN ran the ball 50 times last night.  Only threw 15 times.  10 completions, half to Bateman.  MN QB isn't very good.

Bateman will feel right at home here.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Ibrahim the Minn. RB looks like a legit NFL RB.   He’s built like Edwards-Helaire and has a similar style IMO.  Not sure about his receiving ability, Minnesota doesn’t really throw to their backs, but he looks like he can play.  

Yup.  MN offense ran through him last night -- over 40 carries.  Strong power back, looked good between the tackles, not sure how much speed he has, but he looks like a mid round pick.  He was the guy who stood out for the MN offense last night

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Lawrenceless Clemson vs Boston College

Bama vs miss state

Ohio State vs penn state

Notre Dame vs Geo Tech

Georgia vs Kentucky

Prediction:  After the new Qb for Clemson hangs 45 points on BC and looks great doing it he will be be declared the next 'generational' talent

Everyone is generational!!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bulldogs all running plays td woof woof woof

12 plays, 12 rushes.  86 yards and a TD.  In fairness, one play was a called pass, but Bennett scrambled for a few yards.  Fun to watch when it works, but that sh*t ain't gonna work against better teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Michigan looking very mediocre against a Michigan State team that lost to Rutgers last week (not to mention the Minnesota team they beat last week losing to Maryland) is pretty eye opening.

Ohio State is going to run through this conference like a blowtorch through butter. Wisconsin getting ravaged by Covid really kills them.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I guess Trevor is great player and isnt because of his stacked team as some has said.

You gotta point out who said that. That's not a narrative I've seen pushed anywhere on here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

No doubt.  If they lose this game gotta think he'll return to school next year for a shot at a Clemson perfect season in a hopefully Covid-less environment. :P 

Many Jets fans like SNOW FLAKES out here would simply do this...... :) 

Jumping Out Window GIFs | Tenor

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...