Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont care what anyone says. Good QB or not.  Sam Darnold is one of 3 or 4 players on this team even remotely trying. Unfortunately, trying to overcompensate is what leads to his bad decisions a

The good news is that the season is already half over. The bad news is that the season is just half over.

I love you, Chuck, but I think it's time.

Posted Images

Just now, pointman said:

WOW! The REAL game thread. Some people (or person) is going to be mad you beat them to it.

Did someone else want to start it? By all means I would have been fine with that lol.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I put as much effort into this as Adam Gase put into his game plan.

Here is the discussion thread.

Not true, false.

You had to think about this for like 5 seconds and then you responded to someone else whole posted. One might say you reacted or adjusted.

By all these accounts I rule you have out done Gase by a large margin. You even. Let suggest someone else call the plays...

• Haha 2

Chiefs will win....Andy isn't into crushing souls so I think the Jets can cover the spread.  I'd like to get out to a nice comfortable lead by halftime and get our starters out of this game ASAP. 

This isn't a game KC (other than LeVeon) is going to be up for.  We don't need injuries in this game or from Greg Williams tendancy to have guys rough up QB's. 

I'd be happy with a 35 - 17 win with the 35 coming almost all in the first half, and the 17 all in the second against our scrubs....

It's the NFL and it's almost never possible to say this...but I want KC to roll their helmets onto the field and call it a day.  take the W and move on.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I tried to find a funny gif about being lazy or being low effort.

I failed.

Maybe I only put the same effort Adam Gase would have into it...

• Haha 1

I like the shade on Gase, long may it continue until his services are no longer required.. BY THE JOHNSONS
  • Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Is this one of those games where you "want to see what Gase does the rest of the way before deciding"?

• Haha 1

This is the most excited I've been for a game in awhile. Seriously.

Two teams literally at the opposite ends of the football spectrum.  

If Gase gets shellacked today, the halfway point of the season seems like a great time to part ways, although I'm not getting my hopes up really. Reality is he finishes the season until we have locked the #1 pick in. 

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Watching the game today for two things:

Zuniga and Mims.

If those guys look good and we lose by 100 I'll be happy.

Still setting yourself up for failure here bud. 

4 hours ago, 82nd Airborne said:

SAR I is probably upset by now.  Elevate @joewilly12 and  @jetsfan80 status as game thread starters; great entertainment during these depressing days. 

o.jpg

I'm good, just doing a little early Christmas shopping.

SAR I

• Haha 1

So I guess like everyone but the most optimistic Jets fan that today will be a NC (no contest). Actually the entire season has been one. And that is why we need a coaching change. This team is just not competitive. Before the season we all predicted number of wins, most of us something like 5-8. I don't remember anyone saying 0 wins. But for today Chiefs 35 Jets 10.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Did someone else want to start it? By all means I would have been fine with that lol.

really ?.. is it ok if i include  "  ~ ~ ~  "  in the title ? ?  

:rolleyes: