Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

The Jets really do love themselves some Berrios, huh?  He's not terrible out of the slot, but perhaps not quite so deserving of repeatedly getting the ball to him in the backfield, when he doesn't do anything with it after.

Yeah he is. The Jets are the only team he could probably make.

4 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Does Kevin Harlan even watch the plays? Thats at least the third call he completely called wrong.

Kevin Harlan called the radio broadcast of the Nick Foles upset of the Patriots in the Super Bowl. He is bored out of his mind calling this game. He is secretly praying for a mild heart attack so he can go home early. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Darnold has been as uninspiring today as ever. He brings no spark to the offense. Never tries to attack the defense. He just plays scared. And spare me the argument he has no one to throw to. 

Darnold reminds me of Pennington after Pennington’s shoulder was shot. No downfield threat whatsoever. Just dink and dunk no matter what. Except Darnold is worse at it than Pennington ever was. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

How the hell did CBS make all these sh*tty sitcoms during the pandemic. I was counting on one saving grace from COVID, goddamit

You were counting on a network sitcom in an age of streaming providers pulling every decent producer away?  It's like going to 7-11 for quality products when you can head down to Kroger's.

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

Darnold has been as uninspiring today as ever. He brings no spark to the offense. Never tries to sttack the offense. He just plays scared. And spare me the argument he has no one to throw to. 

Darnold reminds me of Pennington after Pennington’s shoulder was shot. No downfield threat whatsoever. Just dink and dunk no matter what. Except Darnold is worse at it than Pennington ever was. 

Fail

There isnt an offense TO spark. He is told to dink and dunk. 

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

Darnold has been as uninspiring today as ever. He brings no spark to the offense. Never tries to sttack the offense. He just plays scared. And spare me the argument he has no one to throw to. 

Pennington still retained accuracy. Sam is not accurate. Even on short dump offs he is consistently throwing to the inside shoulder causing receivers to need to twist around to catch it and nearly get maimed in the process. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

Just now, pdxgreen said:

You were counting on a network sitcom in an age of streaming providers pulling every decent producer away?  It's like going to 7-11 for quality food when you can head down to Kroger's.

O i know. Network tv is dead. Just shocked they still were able to churn out crap like the nighborhood and B positive during COVID.

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Kevin Harlan called the radio broadcast of the Nick Foles upset of the Patriots in the Super Bowl. He is bored out of his mind calling this game. He is secretly praying for a mild heart attack so he can go home early. 

Haha I hurt your feelings, kid? You going over every post I made and downvoting them is adorable. Wait.. you lied about blocking me? I are happy.