Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Mims is an animal. Great pick. He just needed to get in there. The smith of times he’s gotten separation in these first team games is really encouraging 

If Bechton and Mims turn out to be as good as they've shown so far, this was a very solid draft.  Ashtyn (who I created a thread on saying I was "very confident" would be a good player) has been useless so far.  But Perine is at least something and Mann is great.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Bechton and Mims turn out to be as good as they've shown so far, this was a very solid draft.  Ashtyn (who I created a thread on saying I was "very confident" would be a good player) has been useless so far.  But Perine is at least something and Mann is great.

Could be. I worry about the third round picks, though.

11 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Already several examples of Darnold panicking with pressure coming.  And if correct, color guy said Darnold checked out of the called play for that llast dog doodie third down play.

The color guy knows what play was called? 
darnold actually looks like he was coached this week and doing as told 

Already several examples of Darnold panicking with pressure coming.  And if correct, color guy said Darnold checked out of the called play for that llast dog doodie third down play.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Mims so far as a professional football player has 4 for 42 with 0 touchdowns. Lets see a little more first, yeah?

• Haha 1