Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont care what anyone says. Good QB or not.  Sam Darnold is one of 3 or 4 players on this team even remotely trying. Unfortunately, trying to overcompensate is what leads to his bad decisions a

The good news is that the season is already half over. The bad news is that the season is just half over.

I love you, Chuck, but I think it's time.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Quinnen is very good. People just need to just swallow their pride and admit it.

He is playing much better this year no question.  Unless he gets to the QB  more often without getting penatlies DT is still not a difference making position.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Considering it wasn't a penalty when Darnold was body-slammed after the whistle on their last drive, no way that's getting called.

Defender clearly released Darnold before slamming. C'mon man.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

lol  No joke, I am a complete disaster at math.  The verbal part of the SAT got me into college.   If I had to rely on my math skills?  I'd be working on a landscaping crew.

@Pac

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Quinnen is very good. People just need to just swallow their pride and admit it.

I'm sure if the Darnoids admit he sucks, the Q doubters would admit Q is good.

But no one is ever wrong on the Internet.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Just now, pointman said:

Some people need the attention. We call them, "attention whores" or "joewilly12".

Just now, pointman said:

Some people need the attention. We call them, "attention whores" or "joewilly12".

Some people need to double post thats little man syndrome. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, ausman said:

Since I only have radio here, it sounds like other than the Jets inability to reach the end zone, the O doesn’t sound so bad.  Moving the ball.

Its not completely stagnant liked prior weeks. But compared to other NFL teams its still anemic. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Some people need to double post thats little man syndrome. 

I actually posted it once. The forum must have saw fit to acknowledge your faults twice. Sad for you. "little man". lol. You don't compare, Captain Cringe. 

• Haha 1