Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont care what anyone says. Good QB or not.  Sam Darnold is one of 3 or 4 players on this team even remotely trying. Unfortunately, trying to overcompensate is what leads to his bad decisions a

The good news is that the season is already half over. The bad news is that the season is just half over.

I love you, Chuck, but I think it's time.

Posted Images

Just now, pointman said:

I laugh out loud more watching this team than I do watching most sh*t on Netflix. 

That's because most sh*t on Netflix is, well... sh*t.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Jets are playing the best team in the league with the best QB and perhaps the best coach and are hanging in there.

The talent levels all over the field are not even close.

I don;t get the angst in this game. 

That’s a very objective opinion. Didn’t know that those were still allowed here. The Jets are one poorly thrown deep ball away from only being down 4 points.

Does this somehow mean that a less talented group of players is being coached better than the more talented group so far? please don’t suggest that here. Or do it and then log off for two days to avoid the flames lol 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

It gets better once you reach the point of apathy

We should start our own "It Gets Better" campaign.

My apologies to the LGBTQ community.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Sam Darnold is NOT the problem out there!

I agree. He rarely has a series of gimme plays. He is constantly having to make decisions under pressure or on his back. There isn't a QB in the game who excels while ALWAYS being under pressure while his receivers run the wrong routes. Does he make bad decisions? Yes, but he never can get into a rhythm with the cast around him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

This is the worst Jet defense in their history I believe. I don’t remember ever seeing so many guys so wide open or how easy teams convert 3rd downs, it’s like Vance Joseph vs Tim Brown Kotite days but it’s everyone in the secondary. 

• Upvote 1

Darnold should have (not could have) hit that deep touchdown pass. But other than that, he has not played poorly given the offensive line protecting like sh*t and at least two wide receiver routes that were run wrong or slowed down, like Smith on that almost INT.

• Upvote 1