Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

Maxman

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Darnold has been as uninspiring today as ever. He brings no spark to the offense. Never tries to attack the defense. He just plays scared. And spare me the argument he has no one to throw to. 

Darnold reminds me of Pennington after Pennington’s shoulder was shot. No downfield threat whatsoever. Just dink and dunk no matter what. Except Darnold is worse at it than Pennington ever was. 

I'm sure we all imagined Darnold being a game manager QB who doesn't throw the ball 5 yards past the LOS when we drafted him #3 overall.

But hey, he's not the problem because he isn't throwing picks today

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

@pointmanDo you want to play the downvote game? I can play too. You’re still blocked and all but I can still downvote your posts. Don’t be a baby. Grow up. Thanks.

LOL. I downvote garbage posts from posters lacking football knowledge. You downvote out of spite. Do your thing, ya novice. 

I'm not wAtching the game right now. I dvr'd it. I hear Darnold is bad today but I don't care. He's been bad all season. I want Sammy back when the GM and HC start doing their f*cling jobs. Gase sucks but even worse this team has ZILCHO for talent.