Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

More of this stupidity on this board. All indications are that Lawrence is coming out and will play for whoever drafts him. I am seriously worried what some of you will do now without Joe Benigno to tell you what to think. 

“All indications?”  What?  Chicken entrails?

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Why would anyone be this upset after losing this week? Did you really wake up this morning planning your day around a potential Jets win???

Of corse not. I stopped being upset about this franchise quite some time ago, but that doesn’t give our ownership and excuse to have the exact same mentality. That I will be upset about. They don’t care, and super wealthy people treating this just as a way to make money off of everyday people and not put anything into the product, that I do have a problem with.

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Boo hoo

he gets paid millions to play a kid’s game and he’s set for life at age 23

nfl is a big boy sport

he hasn’t lived up to his end, or the gm wouldn’t be losing games to replace him 

he’s a backup QB

sooner you accept it the better 

I don’t have to accept anything. I see what’s going on in this organization. Instead of boo hoping me, you might want to check the stats of who this kid is throwing to , or better yet, the record of who is coaching him. Like him or not, this 23 year old kid is getting killed week after week. He doesn’t deserve the criticism of a garbage organization 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Woody are you having fun cos-playing politics over in England you ******* ****

Hey, don’t wave at him and draw attention. We’re hoping he forgot about the team. Good chance he’s back here with the Jets in a few months and then things will get really exciting! ?