Jets - Chiefs Game Thread

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

Not entirely true. The Bezos’s and Gates of the world at least provide products to people.

woody just provides pain

True....but look at A$$hat sports owners like Dolan, Johnsons, and even Jerry Jones. Their franchises are cash cows regardless of the product on the field. There’s literally no incentive for them to shell out the cash to hire people to put a contending product on the field/court 

• Upvote 1

True....but look at A$$hat sports owners like Dolan, Johnsons, and even Jerry Jones. Their franchises are cash cows regardless of the product on the field. There’s literally no incentive for them to shell out the cash to hire people to put a contending product on the field/court 

Sounds like you are blaming the fans who follow the team even in a down year (like you are doing).

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Hasn't thrown a Td in his last 3 starts but there is people here telling us he isn't a part of the problem . 

We have all seen enough of Sam Darnold.  He is not our future franchise QB.   I would have no problem if the team out and out released the guy today.  Admit we made a mistake and move on.  

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Yup you are right. The system/money regarding Sports is rigged, no way around it.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

We have all seen enough of Sam Darnold.  He is not our future franchise QB.   I would have no problem if the team out and out released the guy today.  Admit we made a mistake and move on.  

There's still a large contingent on this board who think he's going to turn it around. Same sh*t as Geno all over again. 

IF HE JUST HAD WEAPONS AND TIME TO THROW AND HIS RECEIVERS COULD USE STICKUM

• Sympathy 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Baker threw for 122

Derek carr 112

josh allen 154

Tua 93 yards

Darnold is not good but there is literally not one part of this team that helps the QB at all.

All the believers in lawrence or fields or whoever better bloody well hope the team fires gase and has a great draft or they also will get their asses kicked.

Baker, Josh, and Carr played in horrible weather games. Tua just flat out sucks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

There's still a large contingent on this board who think he's going to turn it around. Same sh*t as Geno all over again. 

Dude, I am so sick of watching inferior QBs run this franchise.  Darnold was an awful pick and it is about time that folks here accept it and that we move on.  Again, I could care less if he's released today and we get nothing.  'Cause no team is trading for that guy.  He is not good.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

Baker, Josh, and Carr played in horrible weather games. Tua just flat out sucks.

And we played the best team in the league.  The Jets talent level is so much lower than even those jags teams it is funny.

Epitome is herndon, just an awful disgusting player who has fugged up just about every single play he has been involved with this year.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The great debate continues.  What isn’t debatable is this.  As long as the Johnsons (appropriate name considering) own this franchise it will not even sniff a playoff spot, let alone a Super Bowl.  Name your “franchise QB”.  It’ll make no difference.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RobR said:

It's unbelievable how quickly we can evaluate QBs of other teams when we're still debating whether Darnold is good or not and -- spoiler alert -- we will continue debating for years even after he is gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, ausman said:

“All indications?”  What?  Chicken entrails?

Please come back with, "but Keyshawn Johnson said he should stay in school!."

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/nfl_exec_would_be_shocked_if_trevor_lawrence_returns_to_clemson_next_season/s1_13132_33222296

Despite his recent comments, NFL executives still believe Lawrence will decide to turn pro after this season, as does Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney. 

"I'd be shocked if he went back [to Clemson]," one NFL executive told ESPN's Adam Schefter. 

"You have a better chance of winning the Boston Marathon than he does of going back to school," another source said.

"Any person in that stratosphere would go, and history tells me he goes out," a third source told ESPN.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Please come back with, "but Keyshawn Johnson said he should stay in school!."

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/nfl_exec_would_be_shocked_if_trevor_lawrence_returns_to_clemson_next_season/s1_13132_33222296

Despite his recent comments, NFL executives still believe Lawrence will decide to turn pro after this season, as does Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney. 

"I'd be shocked if he went back [to Clemson]," one NFL executive told ESPN's Adam Schefter. 

"You have a better chance of winning the Boston Marathon than he does of going back to school," another source said.

"Any person in that stratosphere would go, and history tells me he goes out," a third source told ESPN.

Not that hard to win Boston marathon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosie_Ruiz