Our boy Gase by the #’s

Jetfan13

8 minutes ago, Jetfan13 said:

He's now lost by 20+ points for the 8th time in his 24 games as HC of the NYJ.  Yes, you read that right.  1 out of every 3 games he's lost by 20+ points!

Fire Gase now

let's not forget that he just lost by double-digits for the 13th time in 24 games.  54% of the time!

Again, congrats to our "Football Man", coach Adam Gase!

You want to lose out. Why replace Gase? I don't want any sort of dead cat bounce.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetfan13 said:

He's now lost by 20+ points for the 8th time in his 24 games as HC of the NYJ.  Yes, you read that right.  1 out of every 3 games he's lost by 20+ points!

Fire Gase now

let's not forget that he just lost by double-digits for the 13th time in 24 games.  54% of the time!

What good would firing Gase now do? We need this team to go 0-16 and lock up first overall. His ineptness is exactly what we need to command this tank. What we don't need is somebody who actually knows football and will help this team win 2 games and lose out on Lawrence. Then and only then can we kick his ass out the door and fumigate his stink. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jetfan13 said:

Fire Gase now

Okay, I'll bite.  You copied my post (with the addition of "Fire Gase now") for what reason?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

@SAR I I know you have an excuse I’m just waiting to hear it. 

If you look at the level of competition, the loss to the Chiefs is the same as the loss to the Bills.  

So we have not regressed week-over-week.  Good job by the coaching staff for getting the team to perform consistently.  

SAR I 

• Haha 3