Ways to change the Jets mojo in 2021?

Other than changing the coaches, players, etc. how can the Jets try to get some better mojo next year?  Lots of people want new uniforms but I think that's doubtful.  What subtle (or major) changes might you make to give this team a fresh start, new look or better luck?

I think I'd like to see them ditch that damn siren when our D is on the field for 3rd down.  As my wife says, "Whenever I hear that siren it's like a warning that the other team is about to get a 1st down." After I'm done staring her down and after the other team completes a 15 yard pass I think to myself....Yeah, f**k that siren.  We should get rid of it.

What else can we change, add or get rid of (assuming the owner isn't an option)?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Other than changing the coaches, players, etc. how can the Jets try to get some better mojo next year?  Lots of people want new uniforms but I think that's doubtful.  What subtle (or major) changes might you make to give this team a fresh start, new look or better luck?

I think I'd like to see them ditch that damn siren when our D is on the field for 3rd down.  As my wife says, "Whenever I hear that siren it's like a warning that the other team is about to get a 1st down." After I'm done staring her down and after the other team completes a 15 yard pass I think to myself....Yeah, f**k that siren.  We should get rid of it.

What else can we change, add or get rid of (assuming the owner isn't an option)?

How about an at least competent OL

Set up CJ and Woody in a sting operation and force them to sell the team. Anybody got any ideas? 

Change uni’s to green and orange to make Trevor more comfortable.

Spend big in FA and get a rock solid OL. and draft offense. We need OL,TE, WR, RB and of course QB. Did I miss something? 

Get a top flight established #1 WR in FA for Trevor like JuJu or Robinson. 

Draft Etienne. We haven’t had a back like that in eons. 

Build a stadium in NYC. Enough of this swamp azz Jersey crap. 

Fire the entire coaching staff. Bring back Westhoff to run special teams. Hire Campbell from Iowa State. He’s ready. He will immediately change the culture. 

Trade Darnold, QW, Poole, Avery, anyone but JD’s draft picks and gather up picks for the next 2 drafts. 

Get a good veteran QB to start next year and have Trevor SIT for a year. Yes SIT. Let him learn and let JD bring in enough talent over the next 2 years so Trevor is better prepared to lead the team. 

• Thumb Down 1

29 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Other than changing the coaches, players, etc. how can the Jets try to get some better mojo next year?

So forgetting everything that actually matters... Ok, I like a challenge. Weed will be legal for recreational purposes by next season in NJ. They can do something with that. Maybe edibles at the games.

• Haha 1

Let's see...

- New uniforms for sure. The rules state they can only be changed every 5 years, but there are exceptions to that rule that the NFL allows. Toss these awful unis along with this awful era.

- Replace the entire strength and conditioning department and all the equipment from top to bottom. 

- Replace Eric Allen, his voice annoys me.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is the kind of creative thinking we need here!

I come here to do my part sir lol. 

...and I am deadly serious about EA lol. Greasy little slimeball that he is. 

I remember the day on the forum we were all breaking down that he was the person that leaked the Jets unis. He was dumb enough to not realize the computer screen showed a reflection of his receding hairline. 

That's the type of incompetence we need to purge from the organization. 

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Trevor Lawrence and a new coach is a reset 

Doesn't feel like it would be enough to make this team better.

That gets the Jets from 0 wins to like 6 wins.  We need more.  Some kind of innovation.  A home field advantage like the Saints have had, deflated footballs like the Patriots played with, another Bounty Gate.  Time to think outside the box!