0-8 Halfway there...

Will they blow it?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will they go 0-16?

2. 2. Will Gase get fired?

3. 3. Will they get the #1 pick?

4. 4. Will they get Trevor Lawrence?

5. 5. What will their record be next season?

Jets absolutely have the talent to go 0-16, which is why I voted yes, but that doesn't mean they won't **** it up.

As for their 2021 record, that's too hard to tell without knowing who the coach will be and what players we draft/acquire. Because of that, I said a loosing record, for 1) to not put any high expectations on the next season, and 2) because 7-9 would still be a huge improvement.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No, 1-15

Yes

Yes

Yes

9-7 and then 12-4 the following year

You have to eat a giant sh*t sandwich before you feast on filet mignon. Praise be to Joe Douglas, Jim Harbaugh and Trevor Lawrence.

What a trifecta.

So, in this scenario, you've got the Jags beating Houston?

I can dig it.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, in this scenario, you've got the Jags beating Houston?

I can dig it.

Haven’t even looked at their schedule but...sure, why not?

Just from today, who had the Vikings beating the Packers or the Bengals owning the sh*t out of the Titans?

The Jets will probably win a game this year...but every other team will win at least two.

It’s honestly pretty crazy to believe that so many consider this some kind of batsh*t crazy scenario.

The Jets will own the #1 pick in a year when arguably the greatest QB prospect since Elway enters the draft and, trust me, he isn’t going to duck us.

I know that many can’t fathom the thought, but the stars have aligned perfectly.

It’s a brand new day, gents.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jets absolutely have the talent to go 0-16, which is why I voted yes, but that doesn't mean they won't **** it up.

As for their 2021 record, that's too hard to tell without knowing who the coach will be and what players we draft/acquire. Because of that, I said a loosing record, for 1) to not put any high expectations on the next season, and 2) because 7-9 would still be a huge improvement.

I agree, obviously the record prediction has to be made based on what we think will happen depending on the other choices in the poll and what we know so far about Joe Douglas.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Haven’t even looked at their schedule but...sure, why not?

Just from today, who had the Vikings beating the Packers or the Bengals owning the sh*t out of the Titans?

The Jets will probably win a game this year...but every other team will win at least two.

It’s honestly pretty crazy to believe that so many consider this some kind of batsh*t crazy scenario.

The Jets will own the #1 pick in a year when arguably the greatest QB prospect since Elway enters the draft and, trust me, he isn’t going to duck us.

I know that many can’t fathom the thought, but the stars have aligned perfectly.

It’s a brand new day, gents.

Personally, I'm not banking on the Jags winning another game, but it sure would be swell.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Well if you run into trouble... I'll be there for you. 

Man.  If I had just liked that group in school I would have gotten so much action.  Bon Jovi def deserves to be in the HOF for doing that.  And not just increasing the male marketing patterns for salon hair care products.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Man.  If I had just liked that group in school I would have gotten so much action.  Bon Jovi def deserves to be in the HOF for doing that.  And not just increasing the male marketing patterns for salon hair care products.

Bon Jovi is single handedly responsible for exactly 23.9% of the babies born between 1984-1994

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

They'll find a way to win two late games when the WR's are full strength against teams playing for nothing

They'll get the 4th pick because of SOS

Gase will be retained with the - see what would  have happened if we had our full team all year.

We draft the best QB we can at 4 and Gase ruins him over the next two years - at which point the Gase experiment will finally be over.

Start over 3 years from now with a new GM.

You can lock this one in as exactly what's going to happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

39 minutes ago, pajet said:

Have a friend that loves hair bands.   Keeps telling me you like this song don't you.   I'm like no, it sucks....Can't stand that sh**

I lived through the era.  So I know what is sh*t and what is decent.  Most of it's sh*t.  But I love stuff like Steel Panther now because it brings me bac.  It's funny.  I like it.