Joe Douglas press conference 4:30 today

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Translation: Sam, if you don't want us to draft Trevor Lawrence, you have to start playing a lot better and win us enough games so that we can't draft him. 

And that's exactly what the plan should be. The talent on this team is not good, but in year 3 a QB should be able to win games on their own or at the very least put together some good games. 

• Upvote 3

you know it is really great that our Team has such a great tech squad that stuff like this, GM press conferences are avilable in real time to the fans who might be interested in seeing it. I mean it is very difficult in this day and age to set it up to stream live on 1 of the variious free to stream social media sites, so i just really appreciate it, because I was wanting to watch it and I can see it and easily access it from ZITLCH

not on website twitter, facebook etc..FAIL

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

He also said that he wasn't trading Jamal Adams, and wanted to make him a Jet for life.

"Jamal, you are worth millions and millions.. buuut you have a weak crotch. So here is the keys to my car.. any change you find under the mats are yours to do with as you wish". 

13 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Becton may be turn out to be the most valuable draft pick this franchise has made in decades so not sure the swing and miss gif applies. If you want to talk about free agency.....

Just stirring the sheet :)