Herndon being shopped

darook

you have to wonder if JD isn't really trying to protect Gase. He is trading away (or releasing) all of the players that hate playing for him or who have regressed since Adam was here?

LOL - just kidding, but imagine a crazy world where that would be true. It would save me hours and hours a week as I would stop watching the games and i would stay off of this site - a Gase run team just isn't fun to watch.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

you have to wonder if JD isn't really trying to protect Gase. He is trading away (or releasing) all of the players that hate playing for him or who have regressed since Adam was here?

LOL - just kidding, but imagine a crazy world where that would be true. It would save me hours and hours a week as I would stop watching the games and i would stay off of this site - a Gase run team just isn't fun to watch.

This would include the entire Jets 2020 roster. 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I found some Chris Herndon game tape:

home video infomercial GIF

I spit my water out!!!? OMG, that GIF is so Herndon this year! When he catches the ball it's like he has PTSD & imagines he just caught a hand grenade, WTH is this thing & need to immediately get rid out it! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Your daily reminder that Mike Maccagnan was the worst general manager in the history of the NFL.

Mike sucked, but Idzik was worse :-)

Herndon showed great promise (okay maybe just okay promise compared to the crap we had here before); he has totally regressed like so many other players. Not sure Mike gets the blame for that. I wonder who could be to blame? 

Maybe the coaching?

• Upvote 1