what say u ? ?... what day(date) will our coach be " Let go " ? ? ?

kelly

~ ~ Rich Cimini  ESPN Staff Writer 

Adam Gase: "I'm doing this job to win, not to go out and get my face stomped in just like all the rest of the guys in the locker room." Gase is 7-17. Only seven times in 24 games has the offense produced more than 300 yards. They had 191 and 221 in the last two games (with Dowell Loggains calling plays), their two lowest totals of the season. QB Sam Darnold looks lost.

This has been an utter train wreck.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

If the Jets get blown out on Monday night with Darnold starting, I think he gets fired at the bye. 

Otherwise, I think he makes it until black Monday. 

From your lips to God's ears... I hope BB kick the sh*t out of us.  This bum can not get out fast enough for me and for those that say there is no one else, I say, how much worse can it be?  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SOJ said:

From your lips to God's ears... I hope BB kick the sh*t out of us.  This bum can not get out fast enough for me and for those that say there is no one else, I say, how much worse can it be?  

My spider senses are telling me we get a close, low-scoring game on Monday night, but who knows

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

If the Jets get blown out on Monday night with Darnold starting, I think he gets fired at the bye. 

Otherwise, I think he makes it until black Monday. 

We already pretended to know when he would get canned. All fifteen of those predictions came and went. Besides, Belicheck might just make that game a "give me". He enjoys owning us in one way or another. 

Just now, pointman said:

We already pretended to know when he would get canned. All fifteen of those predictions came and went. Besides, Belicheck might just make that game a "give me". He enjoys owning us in one way or another. 

I have been very consistent that Gase will either be fired at the bye or on black Monday. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Here is the strange thing. We don't even know if he will be fired. From what was said by JD, it doesn't even warrent a conversation.

What’s Douglas supposed to say?  He needs to figure out if it’s coaching or players. Obviously it’s both but one is worse and it’s easier to replace a coach than 53 players.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 6:43 PM, RJIII said:

I'm not in a rush to fire just yet. Towards the end of the season. Need to ensure we keep loosing and Gase is good at that. 

..he's gonna continue to rack up  " L's "  because he has it down to a fine science    :eusa_shifty:

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer: