What Happened To This Guy?

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Same difference, really.

The gase is far worse.  One has complete recovery from mono over a period of time.  There is no complete recovery from Gase until he is no longer near the player.  See Tannehill.  He was one of the lucky ones.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Dear Woody Johnson and brother....

Admit it Woody...  Admit it Chris... just admit it...  Gase ruined this kid. 

Nice work you two.  It's your fault.  100% on you two assholes.

GFY

Stay in England Woody. Chris get a job somewhere.  

Well i would split 50/50 between gase and mccagnan who chris Johnson let have one last utterly disastrous off season for no good reason.

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The gase is far worse.  One has complete recovery from mono over a period of time.  There is no complete recovery from Gase until he is no longer near the player.  See Tannehill.  He was one of the lucky ones.  

True.

And Mono is at least fun to contract.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Dear Woody Johnson and brother....

Admit it Woody...  Admit it Chris... just admit it...  Gase ruined this kid. 

Nice work you two.  It's your fault.  100% on you two assholes.

GFY

Stay in England Woody. Chris get a job somewhere.  

Gase didn’t ruin the kid. When you can’t hit the open receivers, it’s not the coaching. And Sam has done that way too often for a starting QB in this league. Gase hasn’t done anything to help him, but neither has Sam. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

As much as Sam has sucked he’s clearly regressed under this Buffoon of an HC 

He has and I'm seeing Darnold step into his throws here so what started him on this terrible path of stepping in the bucket and almost always throwing off his back foot ?  Once again you would think someone has got to be pointing this out to Darnold so he can make the adjustments but it seems that's not happening

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

He has and I'm seeing Darnold step into his throws here so what started him on this terrible path of stepping in the bucket and almost always throwing off his back foot ?  Once again you would think someone has got to be pointing this out to Darnold so he can make the adjustments but it seems that's not happening

bu bu bu bu Jordan Palmer, bu bu bu magical sloppiness....  he cant undo what years ofthrowing likethat have INGRAINED in him

14 hours ago, slimjasi said:

It was one game. 

Here is the problem with your question: What happened to this guy?

Good QBs are good because they are consistently good, not because they can occasionally be good. 

Quite the blast from the past. I noticed:

Chris Owasu? Who the heck was he? (Short career, injury riddled/concussions.)

Jeff Cumberland - good, but not great TE. Would start on the current club (not a huge feather in his cap.)

Jests couldn't pick up short yardage when it counted then, either.

Six sacks by the Jets. What an unfamiliar phrase to me. I'm only used to "... of the Jets."

Geno looked good. But as has been noticed, could never do it consistently. Good arm, no brains. But he's managed to make a career of a backup QB. Good for him. Still with the Seahawks, IIRC.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Lawrence or Fields will be the Jets next QB. We need to have a real NFL level HC to help develop him. That isn’t Adam I’m never getting another job in the NFL Gase.

He and Maccagnan are basically unemployable.

Idzik, Kotite, Coslett....  none were employable before or after the jets. Kotite ruined the Eagles.