What does everyone here look like?

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I realize it’s CGI, but this officially counts as your 1,000th picture of a shirtless male posted on JetNation dot com. 

Green body paint shirt. Get a clue.  

Is this you after getting your monthly check outside the local wine-o shop in Hell's Kitchen 

Related image

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I've always been curious about what my fellow posters look like. I've given you all faces but I'm still curious. I also think we wouldn't be half as nasty to each other if we weren't just anonymous. I think most of you know what I look like but here:

I bet we would be twice as nasty. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I've always been curious about what my fellow posters look like. I've given you all faces but I'm still curious. I also think we wouldn't be half as nasty to each other if we weren't just anonymous. I think most of you know what I look like but here:

Angelo-AaronJettlesonPhotography--9.jpg

You are Angleo Berkowitz?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Angelo-AaronJettlesonPhotography--9.jpg

Not fair, if I looked like that I’d post my picture also.  Instead, it would just be another picture of an old man that no one wants to see.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Gastineau Lives it's shameful that you not only start your own B-Day thread but then you go fishing for compliments with this thread, all on the same day.  

To make matters worse....its working.  You're f**king gorgeous, you mother f**ker.  No wonder you get so many sweet acting roles.

10/10 WB

LMAO I knew someone would say something like that. I really am curious about what people here look like. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Not fair, if I looked like that I’d post my picture also.  Instead, it would just be another picture of an old man that no one wants to see.

Can't wait for next thread when @Gastineau Lives posts a picture of his ?

Mesmerized, neither Max nor any of the mods will take the post down or ban him, either.  It'll just sit there for eternity while JN loses all of its advertising dollars.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can't wait for next thread when @Gastineau Lives posts a picture of his ?

Mesmerized, neither Max nor any of the mods will take the post down or ban him, either.  It'll just sit there for eternity while JN loses all of its advertising dollars.  

LMAO don't tempt me I'm already on the sht list

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I look like an Italian Mike Maccagnan, and I'm not happy about it.

And no, I'm not posting a picture for you f**ks.  

Come on man.... I need to know who to avoid when I am in the Wilmington area lol...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I look like an Italian Mike Maccagnan, and I'm not happy about it.

And no, I'm not posting a picture for you f**ks.  

Alright, is someone going to do the photoshop, or do I have to fire it up and make a dark haired, fatter Mac holding a cannoli? 

• Haha 4