What does everyone here look like?

11 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I've always been curious about what my fellow posters look like. I've given you all faces but I'm still curious. I also think we wouldn't be half as nasty to each other if we weren't just anonymous. I think most of you know what I look like but here:

Angelo-AaronJettlesonPhotography--9.jpg

Two childish jerkoffs react. 

creepy.gif

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I've always been curious about what my fellow posters look like. I've given you all faces but I'm still curious. I also think we wouldn't be half as nasty to each other if we weren't just anonymous. I think most of you know what I look like but here:

As soon as I finish boning your girlfriend I'll post a pic.  Might be a few days.  

12 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

YUMMY

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I'm not gay or anything, but would you pretend to be Michael Corleone if I dressed up like Kay?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look at that crystal blue Jacksonville water baby. All that’s missing is the radioactive fish skeletons bouncing up against the rusted-out half-sunken carcass of a ‘72 Oldsmobile Delta 88 in the foreground 

Real men surf where you cant see what lies beneath while you enjoy the view of toilet blue water while sipping a cocktail with an umbrella and swirly straw pool side with all the hot boys, pinkies out!!!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look at that crystal blue Jacksonville water baby. All that’s missing is the radioactive fish skeletons bouncing up against the rusted-out half-sunken carcass of a ‘72 Oldsmobile Delta 88 in the foreground 

Not sure anyone from new jersey should be talking smack about pollution

• Haha 1