What does everyone here look like?

12 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Wait, I didn't invent this?

Sorry mate, but no, lol. ?

Then again, if I looked like you, I'd probably start this thread every day on every forum I partook of.  

You remind me of a young Joey Tribbiani, like maybe his cousin in one episode or something. 

Do you say "How yooo doo'in" to the ladies often?

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Sorry mate, but no, lol. ?

Then again, if I looked like you, I'd probably start this thread every day on every forum I partook of.  

You remind me of a young Joey Tribbiani, like maybe his cousin in one episode or something. 

Do you say "How yooo doo'in" to the ladies often?

I used to get the Leblanc comparison. Thanks. My first headshots way back in 95, looked ALOT like him.

I say how you doing to everyone. I'm from Bensonhurst. 

I think you can tell a lot by someone's face. We spend an inordinate amount of time with complete strangers here, so I'm naturally curious about the people I'm "hanging out" with.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Real men surf where you cant see what lies beneath while you enjoy the view of toilet blue water while sipping a cocktail with an umbrella and swirly straw pool side with all the hot boys, pinkies out!!!

Under a gazebo*

With Joe's willy 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I used to get the Leblanc comparison. Thanks. My first headshots way back in 95, looked ALOT like him.

I say how you doing to everyone. I'm from Bensonhurst. 

I think you can tell a lot by someone's face. We spend an inordinate amount of time with complete strangers here, so I'm naturally curious about the people I'm "hanging out" with.

Berkowitz in Bensonhurst?  In 1995?  Must have been towards the 65th street side

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

We haven't had a "show your ugly face" thread in quite some time.

Many of you go back far enough, here or at JI, to have seen me before, so this is not surprise really.

1240582998_SeriousAvatar.png.b5155e69973af3d7449d757b05d67e1b.png

I’m sorry if I ever wronged you here! ?

• Haha 3