A Good Weekend So Far....

12 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Seattle lost.

Have lost 2/3 and still have Rams 2x, Cards once and a healthier 49ers team. Would love to see them continue to give up 400 yards passing and miss the playoffs. Adams is offered a 4 year $50m offer with the last 2 years being an easy out for Hawks. That would be the cherry on top on draft day when we have the 1.22 pick

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Do the tie breakers favor the jets or jags?  Right now I’d say the jets have a better chance of winning a game or two than that jags.

The Jags will have the weaker strength of schedule. So if the Jets want the first pick they cannot finish with the same record as Jacksonville.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, David Harris said:

One win and we’re out on TLaw

That's why it would have been great for Jags to have won. Their new QB looked good, but you have to strike while the iron is hot with these 1st time guys. Now that the league has some tape on him, the odds get less that he will win a game. Today was the day.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

Are you the guy arguing with the other poster who said there would be 3 other 0 or 1 win teams?  He was silly

Haha, I sure am 

I’ve had the same argument in other seasons. People always underestimate how hard it is to actually go 1-15 or 0-16. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Jets can barely get into the end zone. I wouldn't be concerned with winning a game.

Belicheck loves screwing us and his team is a wreck with COVID holdouts and lack of talent. The idea of letting us win one.. maybe two.. I wouldn't put it beyond him. He needs a new QB to hitch his wagon to.