Jump to content

Jets and Jaguars projected to finish at 2-14 by statistical websites giving the Jags the first pick.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing wrong with Justin Fields. I could also see him being a better fit in NY than Lawrence 

Jake Luton was 26-38-304-1-1 in his NFL debut for Jax.  Far better than anything we have gotten from Darnold or Flacco this year.  Gives me some hope that they can find a W or 2.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Jake Luton was 26-38-304-1-1 in his NFL debut for Jax.  Far better than anything we have gotten from Darnold or Flacco this year.  Gives me some hope that they can find a W or 2.

The issue is what I said above, they will play Joe freaking Flacco, white or morgan even being rookies would give us a better chance to win.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

There is nothing wrong with Justin Fields.

I could also see him being a better fit in NY than Lawrence 

But will Douglas pull the trigger? He claims he still feels the same way about Darnold as at the start of the season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Fields wouldnt be a bad thing?

I dont know anything about Lawrence but I feel like Scouts/Media/Experts have been piss poor at projecting QBs. When was the last time the "can't miss" "safest" or "generational" QB prospect actually ended up being really good, letalone the best QB in that draft?

Mariota? Winston? Mayfield? Darnold? Rosen? Trubisky? Goff? Wentz? 

Watson went 12. Mahomes 11. Jackson was what, 32? 

I feel like the NFL can't scout/project college QBs for SH*T these days. I'll admit I dont know anything about Lawrence but I'm too jaded to get ANY amount of QB hype credence anymore. I'm not going to cry over 2nd overall, If Douglas wants a QB, I dont have any trust that Fields wont be better. Hell, if history is any indicator, the FQB of the class wont be in the top 10. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, addage said:

How many points did the Jags score against KC and how many did the Jets score. So much for the ratings services. Jags will win another game. 

Gardner Minshew was pretty good and kept them in games. With Jake Luton now the QB 1-15 is more likely than not for the Jags

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fullblast said:

Gonna sweep the Pats.

I think they split with the Pats.  But on a high note, the new Jax QB Luton played very well so there is hope he pulls out a win. Jax 2 wins wins Jets 1 win. We get the #1 pick. But Trevor is from Georgia and he's in the mold of an Elway/Manning that can call his own shots. Hard to believe he'd come here with the current mess we are in.  😟

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

I think they split with the Pats.  But on a high note, the new Jax QB Luton played very well so there is hope he pulls out a win. Jax 2 wins wins Jets 1 win. We get the #1 pick. But Trevor is from Georgia and he's in the mold of an Elway/Manning that can call his own shots. Hard to believe he'd come here with the current mess we are in.  😟

Its media created. If Trevor does it I will blame the media for convincing him to do it.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Its media created. If Trevor does it I will blame the media for convincing him to do it.

Oh please 🙄 He’s got his own mind and family. Why would he come to the Northeast to this sh*t show when he could go to Atlanta, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Tampa or a more elite organization. If he refuses to sign here it’s because he, unlike others, has the leverage to go where he wants.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

But will Douglas pull the trigger? He claims he still feels the same way about Darnold as at the start of the season.

Until Gase is gone, we can assume the dumpster fire will still be stoked with sh#$ and gasoline.

Bozo Joe has as much of a solution as does Gase.

Fire Gase now, let the chips fall where they may.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...