Kallen Ballage

Barkus

1 hour ago, Barkus said:

He started for the Chargers yesterday. 15car 69yd 4.6 ypc, 1 rushing TD. 2 rec for 15yds. I watched the game he had nice burst and looked good.

More proof that the jets coaching staff is awful. They are unable to put players in position to succeed.

lmfao - the list keeps growing of players who immediately succeed away from Gase.  It's legit unreal at this point.  The crazy sad pathetic part of this example is that Gase hand picked Ballage, tried to get him on numerous occasions, JD finally lands him and Gase still couldnt work him into his offense.  lmfao

2 hours ago, Barkus said:

He started for the Chargers yesterday. 15car 69yd 4.6 ypc, 1 rushing TD. 2 rec for 15yds. I watched the game he had nice burst and looked good.

More proof that the jets coaching staff is awful. They are unable to put players in position to succeed.

I don't disagree with your general point, but it's worth mentioning that Ballage was elevated from practice squad and played the full game because 1. a back-up got concussed a few days earlier and 2. the starting RB got injured early in the game. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

lmfao - the list keeps growing of players who immediately succeed away from Gase.  It's legit unreal at this point.  The crazy sad pathetic part of this example is that Gase hand picked Ballage, tried to get him on numerous occasions, JD finally lands him and Gase still couldnt work him into his offense.  lmfao

In all fairness, he sucked in Miami last year too after Gase had left

4 hours ago, Barkus said:

That doesn’t make much sense. He showed some flashes of running and pass catching when he was a jet. What he didn’t do was pass protect.  That’s just one of those other things the good backs do well.